Published on February 16, 2014
“The 7 habits centre on timeless and unive of personal, interpersonal, managerial, and effectiveness.” What follows are the principles upon which are based…
1. The Principle of continuous learning “The discipline that drives us towards the values we believe in. Such constant learning is required in today’s world. Continuous learning is part of what keeps us feeling empowered in our relationships and accomplished in our work.” QUOTES ON CONTINUOUS LEARNING “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” -DR SEUSS “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” - SOCRATES
2. The Principle of service – giving oneself to others “Helping to facilitate other people in their endeavours” QUOTES ON SERVICE “To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind” -PEARL S. BUCK “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” - MAHATMA GHANDI “The Simple Path - Silence is Prayer, Prayer is Faith, Faith is Love, Love is Service, The Fruit of
3. The Principle of staying positive and optimistic “Radiating positive energy, and avoiding the four emotional cancers (Criticizing, Complaining, Comparing and Competing)” QUOTES ON STAYING POSITIVE “The point of living, and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come” –PETER USTINOV “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
4. The Principle of affirmation of others “Treating people as proactive individuals who have great potential QUOTES ON AFFIRMING OTHERS “Treat people as if they were what they should be, and you help them become what they are capable of becoming” –JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” -
5. The Principle of balance “The ability to identify our various roles and to spend appropriate time in, and focus on, all of the important dimensions of our lives” QUOTES ON BALANCE “The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner.” - GORDON B HINCKLEY “My point is, life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pina and the colada.” - ELLEN DEGENERES
6. The Principle of spontaneity and serendipity “The ablity to experience life with a sense of adventure, excitement, and fresh rediscovery” QUOTES ON SPONTANEITY AND SEREDIPITY “Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!” - JANE AUSTEN “Say yes and you'll figure it out afterwards.” - TINA FEY “Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more
7. The Principle of consistent self renewal “Self renewal and self-improvement in the four dimensions of one’s life – physical, spiritual, mental, and social/emotional” QUOTES ON SELF-RENEWAL “This is the single most powerful investment we can ever make in life – investment in ourselves , in the only instrument we have with which to deal with life and to contribute” - STEPHEN COVEY “Renewal requires opening yourself up to new
Embrace Scientific Thinking – A Universal and Timeless Principle Home / Uncategorized / Embrace Scientific Thinking – A Universal and Timeless Principle.
... that he presents as universal and timeless. ... universal and timeless" principles. ... 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has sold more ...
Foremost among these universal and timeless principles are truthfulness and lying, because they constitute the foundation all other moral values, ...
love works seven timeless principles for effective leaders joel manby is available in our book
Universal and Timeless (Principles of) ... (even) the sublimest minds can not reveal or translate what is universal and timeless, as the principles which ...
Globalization: The Basic Principles of Leadership 145. ... Think unfamiliar food 24/7. ... NINE UNIVERSAL, TIMELESS COMPETENCIES
The 7 Principles of Universal Design were developed in 1997 by a working group of architects, product designers, ... Principle 1: Equitable Use
... The Basic Principles of Leadership are Universal and Timeless. ... Globalization: The Basic Principles of Leadership are Universal and ... Last 7 Days ...
But those who achieve this kind of success live by seven universal, timeless, self-evident principles ... In Living the 7 ... of a principle. ...