Published on March 14, 2014
Networking on Social Media for Sales Reps March, 2014 How to Grow Your Business Network With Social Media
1. Participate in LinkedIn Groups Network with people who fit your prospect profile Join specific groups relevant to your business. Answer questions, give advice and share your knowledge. Pay attention to who likes your posts and comments. Avoid selling directly on the groups. Link: http://www.linkedin.com/directory/groups/
2. Share Insights From an Event Share the highlights with people who can’t attend. Attract people interested in the same niche. Use the official event hashtag in your tweets. Pay attention to the folks who follow along, comment or retweet your information. Avoid not paying attention to new follows during this time, as they could well be new prospects for you.. Link: www.twitter.com
3. Keep It Short and Simple Grab the attention of your clients with specific messages Make a point within the reduced attention span nowadays. Shorter messages are easier to work between different social media channels. Less is more. Avoid redundant and long messages.
4. Introduce Yourself on Xing Introduce your business through Xing groups. XING is the largest business network in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). More than 13 million users world wide, 6.5 of which from German speaking countries, make use of this network for their businesses, jobs, and careers. Use the mobile app to remain connected to your peers. Link: www.xing.com/groups
5. Share Relevant Information Share knowledge about your business Show that you have some insight and knowledge on what you’re selling. Use the opportunity to rapport with well established authors. Increase your credibility within your followers. Avoid sharing links with personal photos or music.
6. Build a Community Nurture people around your business Word of mouth marketing/advertising (WoM) provides the most powerful opportunity for you to reach people and for people to reach you. Referral selling is one of the most effective ways of selling. A Google+ page brings you closer to the top in Google searches. Avoid ignoring potential negative feedback. Link: https://plus.google.com/pages/create
7. LinkedIn Recommendations Highlight your skills through endorsements. The best way to get LinkedIn recommendations is to give them first. Quality is more important that quantity. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and mention that you have recommendations that will tell them more about your work for similar clients. Avoid sending a large amount of recommendations requests. Link: http://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detai l/a_id/96/ft/eng
Like my presentation? Share it! March, 2014
7 Clever Ways to Use Social Media ... Neely said Facebook's advertising tools are also a great way ... "Mobile social networks are highly engaged, and ...
Find Independent Sales Reps, ... Sales Agents and Commission Sales Opportunities on our Sales and Marketing Network. ... © 2016 GotSales ...
7 Free Sales Tools to Help ... effective social media tools available for sales reps. ... prospects on a social network flowing with people ...
A look at seven of the most creative and successful social media ... 7 great social media ... out a way to launch a successful social media ...
30 Tips for Using Social Media in ... before they reach customer service reps. ... social network users have proven to be open to ...
Showcase Your Brand Handling a strong social media presence is an efficient way to ... social media networks ... Social media can be a great ...
Social selling drives results. LinkedIn Sales Solutions has the tools and ... Contact a sales rep; ... your professional social network to find the ...
Here are three ways to use social media for business to ... for sales. It’s no wonder social networks have ... a great social media need ...
... but what they really want is a great sales experience. For sales reps, ... Social Sector; ... The basics of business-to-business sales success
... highlights 18 incredibly easy ways ... Create event listings on social networks 6. Integrate social media ... etc. Thanks for sharing these great ...