Published on June 13, 2016
1. 2.4 million U.S. jobs require business travel. Last year U.S. residents logged 455 million business trips. Source: https://www.ustravel.org/answersheet
2. How do these road warriors stay organized while traveling well?
3. Consolidate Expenses Access Critical Documents Set Budgetary Restrictions
4. Toss aside your napkin scribbles. Use Certify like a digital wallet. » Consolidate expenses and receipts in one place » Create folders to customize expenses » Set company travel policies
5. Reach your source files before the destination. Google Drive stores it all. » Access and edit Google Sheets, Docs and Slides » Share docs with relevant global parties » Sync across all mobile devices
6. Gain insight on your spending. Save money while traveling with TripSaver. » Set spending restrictions » Track expenses » View spending categories in charts and graphs
7. Automate Mileage Logs Proactively Avoid Traffic Delays Translate Up to 17 Languages
8. Stay on track without tracking your miles. Triplog tallies, you stay on course. » Automatically records mileage at speeds over 5 mph » Sync and merge data between devices » Receive stats, customize reports
9. With infinite options, find the smartest route. Waze delivers real time traffic updates. » Alerts on traffic, accidents, speed traps » Edit maps to reflect traffic pattern changes » Message other travelers
10. Háblame. Parle moi. 跟我說話. Talk to Me. » Speak to translate into 17 different languages » Simplifies international navigation » Adjust app based on native speaker’s pitch and rate
11. Upload, Proof and Print On-demand Update and Distribute Content Instantly Centralize Digital and Print Content Management Produce In-Region, Delivered In-Region
12. “Look like heroes” on and off the road with Mimeo. Mimeo’s apps help you save time and look great anywhere in the world. » Order your unique content online » Proof and make last minute changes » Have it delivered to your audiences in print, digital and blended formats
13. Find out how the National Business Officers Association uses Mimeo to travel “like heroes”.
Apps; 7 essential apps for international ... I found seven apps that are essential for the international road warrior. TripIt. Of all the ...
The road warrior's essential mobile toolkit ... due to all the device differences, ... The must-have iPad office apps; 7 surprising ways to use beacons;
OPEN Forum; Corporations Expand / Collapse. ... Mobile & Tablet Apps; ... All users of our online services subject to Privacy Statement and agree to be ...
7 Travel Tips for Road Warriors. ... there are numerous apps and sites ... photos and other business essentials can be tricky while on the road.
All Mobile; Mobile Apps; ... Essential Gadgets for the Road Warrior ... but you do want to incorporate notes from that meeting into all of your other ...
Road Warrior: Multiplayer Racing was a 2012 Unity Awards Finalist! Super addicting combat racing experience! Single and online multiplayer modes ...
Road Warriors: The Essential Gadgets. ... hiker or road warrior use technology ... You can work around this by purchasing a GPS app like those from Garmin ...
The essential guide to apps ... Google Calendar and Outlook sync beautifully with the app, ensuring that all of ... Get more from Road Warrior ...
OPEN Forum; Corporations Expand / Collapse. ... Mobile & Tablet Apps; Products ... All users of our online services subject to Privacy Statement and agree ...
If you're also still using Windows 7, ... 10 essential Windows 7 applications. ... and it'll solve all your problems.