Published on January 3, 2017
1. 6 Tips to Get a Good Night’s Sleep
2. Have a lot on your mind? Having trouble falling asleep? Stressed? Can’t sleep well? Here are some tips and tricks to getting a better night’s sleep when you are stressed out.
3. Try taking deep breaths to calm down. Inhale deeply for ten seconds and feel your lungs expand.
4. Drink something warm such as a non-caffeinated tea or warm milk to help you fall asleep.
5. For more info please visit our website https://www.adolescent.net