Published on June 14, 2016
1. 6 Reasons Why You Should Be Using VoIP Technology
2. What is VoIP Technology? VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is the technology that uses Internet to make voice calls. Using this IP telephony, users can directly make a calls from computer, laptop or other internet-connected device.
3. The VoIP Telephony has gained enormous popularity over the past few years. It offers a lot more benefits to companies as compared to regular phone systems. Here's what you need to know:-
4. 1. Reduce Telecommunication Cost VoIP services eliminates the need for a dedicated phone line. It is not required to maintain a separate hardware and network for phones. The cost of VoIP is quite low as compared to traditional phones.
5. 2. VoIP Offers Multiple Features As compared to regular phone, VoIP offers more features such as: 1. 3 way calling 2. call waiting 3. call blocking 4. call forwarding 5. internet FAX 6. voicemail
6. 3. Greater Flexibility With Telecommuting VoIP makes telecommuting easier. Employees can easily make or receive voice calls various locations as long as they have internet connection.
7. 4. Better Business Decisions By being able to visualize the real-time data such as how employees respond to each call and where his/her time is wasted, business owners can make better decisions based on all the historical data.
8. 5. Easy to Install Setup There is no technical team required for installing and maintaining the VoIP. With the simple guidelines provided by VoIP solution you choose, you can install it quickly.
9. 6. Increase Productivity With seamless ease to add more staff members without much of expenses, VoIP allows employees to do multiple tasks simultaneously without any interruptions, thus increasing the productivity.
10. About Us The Real PBX, powered by CloudSpace Technologies LLC, is a global provider of unified cloud communication services such as Hosted PBX, VoIP services, SIP services and toll free numbers to consumers and businesses. For more information, visit: www.therealpbx.com or call at +1-888-892-9646
11. LIKED THIS DECK? Check out some other slide shares.... GET IN TOUCH! Follow us for more great content
12. References Why You Should Use VoIP for Business Communication? - TheRealPBX
Choosing a VoIP technology is a top most priority of many small business companies. Let’s check out the main reasons behind it.
If you’re considering making the switch to VoIP, but are on the fence with your decision, then maybe this list of the top 6 reasons why your business ...
1 Whitepaper 6 Reasons Why a Hosted VOIP Solution Should Be Employed Now. 2 In this dynamic environment the latest phone systems all too soon become ...
6 reasons why you'll ... else from using it. Ideally there should be a ... technology." The biggest reason why the service ...
6 Reasons to Try VoIP with Novera Payment Solutions. ... Here are 6 MORE reasons why you should choose Novera as your Vonage VoIP provider: ...
5 Top Reasons Why Businesses Should Switch to VoIP. ... of VoIP technology. The best solution for you, ... You are commenting using your ...
Why You Should Buy Voice over IP ... VoIP (voice over IP) allows you to have your phone line on an IP ... Because it gives you technology that's just your ...
... Why should you use VoIP? ... Reasons for Choosing Voice over IP - VoIP ... the only cost you have when using it is the monthly Internet ...
... VoIP 6 Reasons Why Nonprofits Prefer VoIP 2 What is Voice over Internet Protocol? Did you know you are already using ... VoIP technology to ...