Published on October 24, 2014
1. Warm Up Describe the three stages of the production process.
2. Netiquette Page 14
3. Netiquette Netiquette is the code of proper behavior for communicating on the internet.
4. Netiquette It is extremely important to know how to properly communicate on the internet because communication is almost instantaneous. The ability to quickly respond in a semi-anonymous fashion can cause problems.
5. Netiquette When communicating on the internet, take time to think about how your message will be received by others.
6. Expressions The receiver of you message cannot hear the tone of your voice or see you facial expressions so it is important to be careful with friendly joking and gentle sarcasm. People you do not know well may not be familiar with your quirky sense of humor.
7. Netiquette By following the rules of netiquette you can avoid misunderstandings.
8. Netiquette By following the rules of netiquette you can avoid misunderstandings.
9. Rule #1 Never communicate in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. On the Net this is shouting and considered very rude.
10. Rule #2 Always fill in the subject line in your correspondence to others.
11. Rule #3 Do not type anything that you would not say to a person face to face.
12. Rule #4 In casual e-mail use emoticons to show expression. Basic happy smiley ;-) Wink smiley :-D Laugh out loud smiley
13. Rule #5 Keep professional e-mail professional. Business e-mail should be written like a business letter with a salutation, complete sentences, correct grammar and spelling.
14. Professional E-mail Dear Mrs. Jones, My name is Jill White and we met last week at the ABC Conference. I have attached the information you requested. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further clarification. Sincerely, Jill White ABC Conference Coordinator
15. Rule #6 Be careful what you send to others. • Be careful not to spread viruses (keep virus protection updated on your computer) • Do not spam. Do not forward e-mail to everyone on your address list.
16. Rule #7 Do not forward e-mail from other people. Do not send e-mail that you do not want forwarded to other people.
17. Rule #8 Do not send huge attachments.
John's presentation to EMBA students on knowledge work, the innovation ethics and ...
Looking for an icebreaker that helps team members learn more about each other, imp...
Quantas vezes você pensou sobre diferentes formas de conseguir ter mais foco. São ...
Os segredos do sucesso - Dale Carnegie O livro de Dale Carnegie "Como Ganhar Ami...
Know thy Netiquette! The Core Rules of Netiquette are excerpted from the book Netiquette by Virginia Shea. Click on each rule for elaboration.
Know thy Netiquette! This page is excerpted from the book Netiquette by Virginia Shea. A service of Albion.com, ... Rule 8: Respect other people's privacy.
Kommentieren 6 Jetzt einen ... Kommentar abgeben Netiquette beachten! Mit Eingabetaste abschicken. Datum: Montag, ... Tool zum Downgrade auf Windows Phone 8.1.
Notes Place your own picture behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary San Francisco Budapest EMOTICONS (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr
Avoid the pitfalls of email, and communicate better by following these core rules of email etiquette.
Netiquette E-guides on social interaction and communicating electronically. ... The Study Guides and Strategies Website is intended for students, ...
Hi All, In this video I talk though the 7 Days to die 8.6 alpha patch notes with some random gameplay. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Alpha ...
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.