Published on July 12, 2016
1. 6 Essential Content Marketing Tools For Brands Rule of Three • June 2016
2. CONTENT MARKETING Content marketing and copywriting services are having a moment right now. You have to know how to market your content in order to increase traffic, convert customers and boost engagement in your field. It’s never as simple as posting a blog and hoping that people will find it on their own. You have to promote it - again and again - before you’re able to start building your influence. Here are six essential content marketing tools to help you really amplify your content and make it work as hard as it can for you and your brand.
3. FEEDLYwww.feedly.com Feedly can be used in a wide variety of ways to help you achieve your goals. It’s great for creating content that can be shared via your numerous channels. But you can also use it to monitor mentions of your brand or keep an eye on what the competition is doing.
4. POWTOONwww.powtoon.com It’s all about video right now - and Powtoon is the perfect tool for brands. Use it to transform your presentations and other content, past and present, into video form quickly and easily. Then sit back and watch as your audience increases thanks to all that high quality video you’ve produced.
5. NINJA OUTREACHwww.ninjaoutreach.com
6. You’ve got to know how to get your content shared and influencer marketing is one of the best - and easiest - ways for you to do so. Use Ninja Outreach to connect with influencers in your industry and encourage them to share your content with their followers.
7. Use BuzzSumo to see what content is popular across topics or your competitors’ websites, as well as what your audience responds to and what they’re likely to in the future.
8. It couldn’t be easier to showcase your content on a particular topic using paper.li - simply pull your copy together to create an online newspaper that can be shared quickly and easily to great effect. Share fresh content tailored to your target market to attract and build relationships. Establish a strong web presence with an online newspaper. Send out regular newsletters to establish yourself as the place to go for information on a certain topic.
9. SLIDESHAREwww.slideshare.net Effective marketing makes use of various channels for promotional purposes. Slideshare allows you to repurpose content easily so look back through all your old blogs to see if you have anything meaty that would work in a slideshow format. Blogs, white papers, presentations… they all work well.
10. Contact us. www.ruleofthree.co.uk
Content marketing and copywriting services are having a moment right now. You have to know how to market your content in order to increase traffic, convert ...
Learn about 10 content marketing tools ... Tools are essential for ... about content marketing tools and successful content ...
The 6 Essential Elements of an Email Marketing ... Choose the Perfect Content. Retaining email marketing subscribers is a matter of ... Website Tools Share ...
25 Excellent Content Marketing Tools for ... for companies and brands with vast amounts of content. ... essential things needed by content ...
6 Little-Known Web Based Content Marketing Tools You Can Use For Free. ... Canva is such an essential tool for content marketers, ... 6 ...
... that allow brands to quickly see how viral their content ... and content marketing. ... 6 Essential Google+ Features for Marketing Your ...
... try these 4 content marketing hacks! My ... Four Scrappy Content Marketing Hacks. ... Tools are available to help you streamline the task of ...
Content Marketing. Social Media. Paid Search. Work Life. Events. Advertise; 6 Essential Accessories for Your Brand ... here are 6 essential iPad ...