Published on July 6, 2009
A B C D E F 100 100 100 100 100 100 200 200 200 200 200 200 300 300 300 300 300 300 400 400 400 400 400 400 500 500 500 500 500 500
35) Peach trees have sweet- smelling blossoms and produce rich fruit. What is the main purpose of the flowers of a peach tree? A 100
39) Above a continent, a warm air mass slowly passes over a cold air mass. As the warm air begins to cool, clouds form. What will most likely happen next? A 200
36) Many animals depend on plants for A 300
57) A student will measure and record the growth of two flowering plants every other day for 10 days. 10 mL fertilizer 200 mL water added to each pot According to the diagram, which question is being tested? A 400
59) What is the volume of the ball? A 500
56) Which of the following questions is testable in a scientific investigation? b.Are dogs better pets than cats? B. Are dogs happy when they are walked? C. Are cats more active at night than during the day? D. Are cats easier to take care of than dogs? B 100
58) What is the most likely cause for the angle of growth of this tree? B 200
60) The chart below shows the results of an experiment designed to study how exercise affects heart rate. Which is the best conclusion for this experiment? B 300
55) What characteristic do all birds share? B 400
34) Which animals are most likely to carry the seeds found in berries from the parent plant to another area? B 500
33) A student wants to put some plants in a window-box planter. The window selected for the plants is always shaded by a large tree outside the window. Which characteristic of the plants would most likely affect the plants’ growth in this location? C 100
31) Which of the following is a living component of a desert in California? A low rainfall B hot temperature C polar bear D horned lizard C 200
40) A shelter. Why is watering plants and grass in the early morning a way to conserve water? C 300
DAILY Place A Wager DOUBLE C 400
42) The picture below shows a place where air currents will form due to the uneven heating of Earth. In which direction will air currents most likely move? C 400
52) What is responsible for shaping this arch? C 500
41)Which location on Earth receives the most direct sunlight? D 100
38) Which of the following processes is responsible for changing liquid water into water vapor? D 200
37) Where is most of Earth’s water located? D 300
50) A student is testing an unknown mineral for hardness. The unknown mineral is tested against fluorite, but neither mineral scratches the other. Which of the following conclusions can the student accurately make? D 400
51) Which process is most responsible for the formation of the Grand Canyon? D 500
25) What best explains how stems transport water to other parts of the plant? E 100
49) A student is trying to identify a mineral that has a nonmetallic luster and is black. It can also be scratched with a fingernail. According to the mineral reference sheet, the unidentified mineral is most likely what? E 200
44) The diagram below shows a landscape. Where in the diagram would the air pressure be the greatest? E 300
43) A city has a temperature of 75 °F, with partly cloudy skies. Weather forecasters are predicting that the air pressure and temperature will drop during the day. Which type of weather is most likely for this area in the late afternoon?. E 400
24) Which organ removes cell waste from the blood? E 500
47) Gravity is responsible for the: •orbits of the planets around the Sun. •rotation of a planet on its axis. •tilt of Earth’s axis. •phases of the Moon. F 100
45) The largest body in our solar system is what? F 200
48) Why are most fossils found in sedimentary rocks? F 300
46) Which of these revolves around a planet? F 400
27) What is broken down in the body to release energy? F 500
The Final Jeopardy Category is: ENERGY Please record your wager. Click on screen to begin
18) When electric current flows through the metal filament of a light bulb, electrical energy is converted to what kind(s) of energy? Click on screen to continue
Thank You for Playing Jeopardy!
5th Grade Review Help for Mathematics Links verified on 9/16/2014. To get review help on fifth grade mathematics, scroll down to the resource areas below.
Science4Us is a K-2 curriculum, however many teacher have found it useful for 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade review. One science specials teacher explains
Welcome to IXL's 5th grade math page. Practice math online with unlimited questions in more than 200 fifth-grade math skills.
Virginia SOL Review and Practice 4th/5th Grade Science: ... Review Packet (5th Grade SOLs) SOL 4.2 Forces & Energy: ... Grade 5 Science Test
A comprehensive 5th grade math test that is readily avalaible to print for free. The test will measure every important skill taught in 5th grade
5th Grade Math Review. Tools. Copy this to my account; E-mail to a friend; Find other activities; Start over; Help; This activity was created by a Quia Web ...
Free 5th grade math worksheets and games including GCF, place value, roman numarals,roman numerals, measurements, percent caluclations, algebra, pre ...
5th Grade Skill Review: Welcome to 5th grade ELA class! ... Simile and Metaphor Test: Word Play 18-21, ...
Grade 5 Math Practice Test ... You may review your work in this session, but do not work on any other session. You may NOT use a calculator for this ...
Fifth Grade SOL Science Review. Take your time and read each question carefully, some of the questions may have changed since you last saw them.