Published on February 24, 2014
5 tricks to getting! publicity for your art (get out your magic wands) c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
You’re an artist. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
You want people to know about your art, right? c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
But no one is noticing. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
Don’t worry. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
There are things you can do to increase your publicity. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
1. Tie in with a problem, trend or issue.! Piggybacking on growing trends can give you an angle to approach media. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
1. Tie in with a problem, trend or issue.! For example, if tall, skinny spaces are a growing trend, you could position your work as tall, skinny art. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
2. Find a freelance writer who writes about art.! Rather than going directly to the media outlet, pitch to someone who writes articles or produces segments about art, interior design, architecture, or real estate. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
2. Find a freelance writer who writes about art.! If they like your work, *they* will pitch to the media. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
2. Find a freelance writer who writes about art.! If they like your work, *they* will pitch to the media. Try writers.ca or www.asja.org/ ﬁnd-a-writer. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
3. Team up with someone / some place that already has a database.! Find places (restaurants, community galleries, web sites) that have databases. Look for winwin situations. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
4. Go local.! Don’t be a snob. Local matters. You’d be surprised how many people regularly read local free magazines. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
5. Donate art.! Get involved. Find fundraisers for new audiences. (Little-known fact: businesspeople buy art.) c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
There are things you can do.! Keep your eyes and mind open. c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
Visit us at! http://mercartto.com c. Mercartto Inc. 2014
Canvas Prints at Affordable Prices make you smile.Visit http://www.shopcanvasprint...
30 Días en Bici en Gijón organiza un recorrido por los comercios históricos de la ...
Con el fin de conocer mejor el rol que juega internet en el proceso de compra en E...
With three established projects across the country and seven more in the pipeline,...
Retailing is not a rocket science, neither it's walk-in-the-park. In this presenta...
5 tricks to getting publicity for your art. If the George Zimmerman school of art publicity isn't for you, try these suggestions from Susan Sommers.
The Publicity Hound. Tips, Tricks & Tools for ... 5 tips for getting fiction or nonfiction books into ... Your professionally done cover art will be a ...
6 Tips for Creating Artist Business Cards That Actually Help Sell Your Art. ... When creating a business card for your art business, ... Top 5 Articles.
50 Tips for Free Publicity. ... Need national publicity? Master the art of ... add this to your toolbox Click here for 5 story ideas the media and # ...
How to attract collectors with your artist statement; The tricks for ... online publicity for your art; Getting ... Your Art! 5 Art career ...
5 Tricks and Tips for Getting Free Publicity in ... my tricks and tips for getting your FREE 15 ... give others an opportunity to see the art of the ...
Where do you see yourself and your artwork in a years time? How about 5 ... You Can Do Today to Get Your ... getting art noticed isn’t for ...
The belief that you can randomly hawk your art, without qualification or recommendation, to galleries, ... presenting and getting exposure for your art?
... Tricks and Tools for Free Publicity ... Alternatives to “I Don’t Know ... 5 Steps to Use Breaking News to Score Publicity ...