Published on July 1, 2016
1. THEREDFLAGS: 5SIGNSOFALCOHOLISM QUITALCOHOL,BECOMEFREE!
2. ALCOHOL IS THE THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF THE GLOBAL BURDEN OF DISEASE AND INJURY
3. CENTRE FOR ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH STUDY FOUND CANADIANS DRINK MORE THAN 50% ABOVE THE GLOBAL AVERAGE
4. SUBSTANCE ABUSE HAS NOW COST THE CANADIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM ABOUT $8 BILLION
5. WORSE, IT CLAIMS A STAGGERING 47,000 LIVES IN CANADA EACH YEAR
6. 5signsof alcoholismto lookoutfor 1. Lying About Drinking 2. Neglecting Responsibilities 3. Drinking to De-Stress 4. Blacking Out Regularly 5. Showing Signs of Dependency
7. Sign#1: LyingAbout Drinking Denial is very common amongst people struggling with a drinking problem Many alcoholics and problem drinkers often drink in secret This can be tough on their loved ones, as it’s hard to spot, but it’s a sure sign that there’s a problem
8. Sign#2: Neglecting Responsibilities This is often caused by a shift in their priorities; making obtaining and using alcohol their primary focus As alcohol use worsens, an individual may not be physically or emotionally well enough to maintain responsibilities While individuals who abuse alcohol may not recognize a change, others around them are more likely to notice these changes
9. Sign#3: Drinkingto De-Stress Many people often begin drinking as a result of their habit of having a drink to relax If a person you know reaches for the bottle after every stressful situation, there’s a problem For those who struggle with an alcohol abuse disorder, utilizing alcohol as a form of coping can cause serious risk
10. Sign#4: BlackingOut Regularly If a person is blacking out regularly, they are obviously in need of alcohol rehab help Blackouts are episodes of partial or total loss of memory, where an individual is capable of participating in events which they cannot recall Simply put, it’s what happens when a person drinks too much
11. Sign#5: ShowingSigns ofDependency Once the person you know begins showing signs of dependency, no question remains They need professional help of an alcohol rehab Individuals with an alcohol dependence/use disorder will often experience difficulty with interpersonal relationships, employment, finances, etc.
12. IFAPERSONEXPERIENCESAT LEASTTHREEOFTHESESIGNS OFALCOHOLISM,THEYARE ALCOHOLDEPENDENT
13. THEYNEED YOURHELP... If you suspect a friend or a loved one may have an alcohol problem, you need to help them get into an alcohol rehab. Why alcohol rehab? Because trying to recover by themselves will not be an easy task. It may work for short periods of time and then you might relapse bigger and badder. This can then turn into a cycle.
14. Wecanhelp you... If you or someone you care about shows signs of alcoholism, get in touch with our trusted Ontario alcohol rehab centre today. Our team of addiction experts have over a 100 years of combined experience.
15. QUITALCOHOL,BECOMEFREE! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions http://canadiancentreforaddictions.org/
5 Warning Signs of Alcoholism. Posted in Alcohol Rehab, Alcoholism; There are a number of different warning signs that can let you know that alcoholism has ...
Like any disease, there are signs or symptoms of alcoholism. Some of them is very easy to recognize whilst others are less obvious. Most of us can go out ...
Denial is a very serious sign of alcohol problems that can be fatal. Dr. Greenfield goes over 5 other signs most commonly used to diagnose alcoholism in
Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Signs, Symptoms, and Help for Drinking Problems. It’s not always easy to see when your drinking has crossed the ...
5 Signs Of Alcohol Addiction. In this article we are going to take a brief look at the five signs of alcoholism and what they can mean to you and the ...
Signs of Alcoholism Once a person’s body becomes dependent on alcohol, the person can be considered an alcoholic. When this happens, there are many more ...
Signs and Symptoms of Alcoholism Signs of Severe Drinking Problems Share Pin Email Les and Dave ... The new DSM-5 manual, ...
Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. ... Signs of alcohol dependence or addiction.
Alcoholism does not discriminate; it affects all ages, genders, economic classes, and backgrounds. What may start out as casual, recreational use, can turn ...
5 Signs You're Allergic To Alcohol 5 Signs You're Allergic To Alcohol — Not Just Alcohol Intolerant. Gina M. Florio. November 16, 2015 Lifestyle.