Published on July 14, 2016
1. 5 MONEY TIPS FOR 2016
2. Money, money, money - must be funny in a rich man’s world! Well, we’re not sure how financially literate the members of ABBA were, but you don’t have to find yourself a rich spouse like the song says to be more financially secure. Just follow these 5 tips to help get yourself into better financial health! https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
3. Improving your credit score enables you to land better interest rates on your car, personal and home loans. This is because borrowers with a lower credit score are more likely to default on their payments. Thus banks would give out loans with a higher interest rate to offset the risk of default. Take a look at Buying A Home – How Much Am I Able To Borrow to educate yourself about the factors that affect your borrowing power and How To Improve Your Borrowing Power for creative ways to improve your credit score. In the meantime, ensure that you do not make any late payments. 1. Enhance Your Credit Score https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
4. Waiting till the last minute, forgetting to update their household status and not fully utilizing their tax reliefs are some of the common blunders made by people when filing their taxes. These could be costly mistakes as it means you don’t get your tax rebates in a timely manner or you overpay the tax authorities. For more information about tax reliefs give Understanding Tax Reliefs a read and take a look at How To Submit Your Personal Income Tax Return to ensure you’re well informed of the latest tax filing procedures and how to do so efficiently. 2. Refrain from committing tax errors https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
5. Children that are brought up to be financially aware tend to make better financial decisions as adults. Financial literacy is a key factor when it comes to adults building wealth over time. Understanding the basic concepts of saving and compounding interest makes them more likely to sit on a significant nest egg as they get older. It’s never too late to educate yourself. Familiarize yourself with some financial terms from 7 Financial Jargons You Should Know then go through How To Become Your Own Financial Planner for a basic guide on planning your finances. 3. Strive to be financially literate https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
6. Think You’re Too Young To Think About Retirement? Think Again. Although it is never too late to start planning for your retirement, it is always best to start early. When you are younger you tend to have a higher risk tolerance so it’s a good time to make your investments grow. Always ensure that your investments are aggressive enough to outpace inflation. Read through Investment For Retirement: Unit Trust to see if this investment method tickles your interest. 4. Prepare to have sufficient funds for retirement https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
7. Life insurance is an essential tool to securing you and your family’s finances, especially if you are the primary breadwinner. Do yearly checks on your insurance policies to ensure they are in good standing and you have enough coverage. Additionally, you could check with your workplace to see if they have options to take out supplemental coverage. Read through Common Mistakes People Make With Life Insurance to ensure you are not making the same mistakes and What To Look In Your Next Life Insurance Review for pointers when you do your yearly checks. 5. Stay on top of your insurance policies https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/5-money-tips-for-2016
Comment section guidelines. The below comment section contains thoughts and opinions from users that in no way represent the views of the Las ...
... shopping debt and putting together a list of resolutions for 2016. If saving money is on your list of ... The 5 Best Savings Tips in 2016. By ...
Smart Money Tips For Millennials 2016: 5 Money-Saving Advices To Help Achieve Financial Goals This New ... © 2016 Jobs & Hire All rights reserved.
Personal Finance 5/29/2016 @ 12:50PM 3,258 views Five Essential Money Tips For Grads. ... 5. Don’t Let Emotions ...
Spring is a common time of year to begin work on a home. The following five project ideas from Howmuch.net are designed to not only help a home look its ...
5 Money Saving Tips for DIY Home Repairs. Before calling a repair man the next time something breaks, check out these tips for saving money on DIY home ...
If you have a son or daughter graduating from college this spring, or if you're the son or daughter in question reading this, it may have occurred to you ...
These tips can help you move smoothly between the two worlds. (Getty Images)
#Markets16: Ten money-making tips for 2016. In a year of coming changes on Wall Street, here are 10 investment ideas to give your portfolio a ...
Tax Planning Now May Pay Off Big at the End of the Year is part one of Money Tips taken from the full episode of Right on the Money. In general ...