Published on June 20, 2016
1. N O L O N G E R H O T 5 C O N T E N T M A R K E T I N G T R E N D S T H A T A R E I N 2 0 1 6
2. 1G H O S T W R I T E R S Focus on user-generated or genuinely expert-led content instead.
3. 2U N I S I Z E Multiple landing pages for different segments of your audience are a minimum in this age of intelligent, personalised marketing.
4. 3O F F L I N E Share your content online and target more unusual social hubs to differentiate yourself from your competition.
5. 4K E Y W O R D - F E S T S You should be creating content for people rather than search engines. Leave the keywords in the tags section
6. 5T E X T - B A S E D Text will always be a part of content marketing, but it is not the only major player anymore. Audiences demand visual content, particularly video.
7. Can you think of more?