Published on February 5, 2014
5 Content Creation Ideas for Startups That Teachers Never Told You About Karol Pokojowczyk from Colibri.io
• Nobody likes that feeling. You know, the one where it’s time to write a blog post but you have no idea what to talk about and no clue where to begin looking?
• Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. Luckily, by embedding these tricks in your repertoire, so check out the following 5 content creation ideas for start ups.
1. Search the News
• First familiarize yourself with a topic, integrate it into your list of content marketing ideas.
• With timeliness and good writing combined, you’re on your way to engaging reading material that will bring more viewer.
• Useful tip: Quora is a perfect source of knowledge. It’s also a place full of inspiration. Follow topics important for your niche, check what your potential leads are looking for.
2. Develop a Series
• A series serves a dual purpose: it gives you easy, ongoing access to different aspects of your own content marketing ideas for startups
• and it pulls in viewers in a longerlasting form of engagement than a single blog post.
• Find an interesting topic with multiple angles, then flesh it out over a period of weeks or months.
3. Use Keyword Tools
• One of the simplest ways to figure out what people are looking for in your field of specialization is to use a good keyword tool.
• Enter a keyword that is important to your organization, then check the results to find some related ideas and build content around them.
4. Utilize Your Base
• If anyone knows what they want to be reading about, it’s your viewers. Whether you provide a product or service to customers or simply an engaging source of media to viewers
• they know what they want to see. If you run out of ideas or need to liven things up, just ask them.
5. Build Content Around Images
• People love looking at pictures, and the best content usually has one or more images attached.
• When you get stuck, instead of searching fruitlessly for an idea, find a great photo instead.
• Then relate it to a story or write an opinion piece and let the picture do the talking.
• Colibri is a tool to measure the effectiveness of your SEO and online marketing efforts to get insights and improve your goal conversions.
This article was originally published on GrowthHacker.am. Find out more: 5 Content Creation Ideas for Startups That Teachers Never Told You About
Author: Karol Pokojowczyk CEO Colibri IO @KarolPokojowczy @Colibri IO
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
The Colibri IO Growth Hacking Blog. ... 5 Content Creation Ideas that teachers never told you ... following 5 content creation ideas for ...
A GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY TEACHER! ... motivators, awards, gifted games and ideas, lessons, and more!!!! Never have to ... Use Education Creations as your ...
... educating teachers about technology. He told me ... our content creation. ... happening in technology in our district. The Top 5 Ideas I'll ...
Content Marketing Institute ... Content Creation / Visual Content and Design. ... Why You May Not Need a New Video, ...
If you start a startup, ... If you want ideas for startups, ... or a lot of startups would never get started. 
Developing digital products & apps for our startups and ... Taking the stress out of schooling by organising the lives of teachers ... you can manage your ...
ideas to help you be a successful teacher and to help your ... The Top 10 Things New Teachers Should Know continued 5. ... You may never know the ...
... it means you have taken a giant step toward "owning" the content you ... Teachers create lesson plans to ... ideas for new teacher on ...
Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, ... aid to hire teachers and $5 billion ... one of you can help ...
Are You A MacGyver Teacher? Startups. ... Content Creation; ... 5. Use ThingLink to Create Interactive Student Reports.