Published on February 24, 2014
The 5 APPS That I Think Gary Vaynerchuk REALLY WANTED YOU TO CHECK OUT http://www.slostartup.com
I love me some Gary Vaynerchuk. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
This book here --> it totally rocked my socks. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
He recently shared 5 apps he thought we should check out. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
And he's right. You do need to try apps to truly understand their true benefit.* *Also known as their value proposition. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
But... SOTRU.O LSATPCM
When I saw the 5 apps, all I could think was... SOTRU.O LSATPCM
them? SOTRU.O LSATPCM
So here's five new apps, SOTRU.O LSATPCM
that I have my eyes on. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
1. Canva (http://www.canva.com) Simple graphic design tool for blogs and websites. Once a upon a time, us normal folk had to rely on graphic designers to make designs that looked good. Canva is a cloud graphic design tool, that makes it shocking simple to create graphics, slides*, business cards and more. *In fact, these slides were made in Canva. No joke. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
2. Coschedule (http://www.coschedule.com) The social media editorial calendar made for WordPress. Managing a blog - especially one with multiple authors, is hard! Editorial calendars help with that. Automating your social media is convenient - that's why we have HootSuite and Buffer. If they had a beautiful baby, you'd get Coschedule for WordPress. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
3. Streak CRM (http://www.streak.com) A mini-CRM built into Gmail. Track your pipeline without leaving your inbox. Organize your emails based on what their state is in a pipeline. Any pipeline - it's totally customizable to meet your needs. Can be use for tracking leads, prospects, and sales with their Sales pipeline. Streak makes it easy to share what's going on with others on your team, too. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
4. Yarny (http://www.yarny.me) A simple distraction-free writing experience in the cloud. Write your next blog, manifesto, or novel on this beautiful, simple to use, and distraction free cloud writing environment. Allows you to record notes, create and reorganize snippets, saved on the cloud, and easy to export when you're done. SOTRU.O LSATPCM
5. Happier (http://www.happier.com) A fun social gratitude journal app. According to their website, just the act of expressing gratitude makes you happier. This social platform and corresponding app allow you to journal and share your happy moments and accomplishments each day. Did your biz have a happy moment today? <wink> SOTRU.O LSATPCM
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
I am an avid reader of Gary Vaynerchuk's material. He has proven himself time and time again to be a leading voice when it comes to ...
5 Apps That Should Absolutely Be On Your Radar, According To Gary Vaynerchuk. I am an avid reader of Gary Vaynerchuk's material. He has proven himself time ...
Gary Vaynerchuk's New App Lets People Pay For Tables At The Hottest Restaurants
Gary Vaynerchuk. 928,808 likes · 102,822 talking about this. My new book is here!... Facebook logo. Email or Phone: ... How to make your app popular ...
Nun die aktuelle Aufstellung von 5×5 Must-have-Apps für iPhone 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus – und natürlich auch ältere Geräte. Du hast ein iPad?
Thomas Künneth - Android 5: Apps entwickeln mit Android Studio jetzt kaufen. 9 Kundrezensionen und 3.9 Sterne. Programmiersprachen, Computers…
Apple Store App; Generalüberholt; Finanzierung; Wiederverwendung und Recycling; Bestellstatus; Einkaufshilfe; Für Bildungskunden Menü öffnen Menü ...
I am an avid reader of Gary Vaynerchuk's material. He has proven himself time and time again to be a leading voice when it comes to entrepreneurship and ...
Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of digital agency VaynerMedia, explains why he thinks Snapchat will be massive with 13 to 50-year-olds by 2016--and how you ...