Published on June 13, 2016
1. Here are 4 things you should put your money into You can find more freelancer tips on www.freelancermap.com/freelancer-tips
2. firstname.lastname@example.org Having excess money as a freelancer gives you the opportunity to grow. Smart investments mean more money, more money means room for growth – do it right, and you have a constant cycle. But how do you get there? Investing your money is always a big decision and we’re here to help you make it. This article covers four suggestions on where you should put your money in order to keep growing in a sustainable way.
3. email@example.com First and foremost, make sure you’re covered for any unexpected expenses or a drop in income. Every freelancer should have an emergency fund. It is often the difference between a career ending prematurely and staying afloat until your big break. The infamous feast and famine cycle is also something to consider. There will be months where you get more clients than you can handle and others where you stare at your email program, hoping for someone to reach out. If you save some money during the so-called feast period, you’ll get through the famine. If not, you’re in trouble. A financial cushion should last you at least three months of basic expenses, but having up to half a year is advisable. 1. Financial cushion
4. firstname.lastname@example.org After having a good enough emergency fund, it’s time to think about improving your freelance business. How do you do that? Since you are the business, the answer is simple – improve yourself. You can increase your niche knowledge and get really good at one specific thing. Or you can diversify your skillset and aim for things that synergize well with your business. Say you write articles – learning how to make infographics can propel you to a whole new level content-wise. In addition to investing into raw skills by taking courses or trainings, going to workshops and conferences is also a great idea. This will give you a chance to expand your network, learn from fellow freelancers and get inspirations for your own business. 2. Skills and workshops
5. email@example.com Another great way to invest your money is to expand your business. Freelancing doesn’t have to be a one-man show. Getting a lot of clients and often having to decline good project offers is a sign that you want to hire additional people. It’s not an easy transition for a freelancer. Your mindset will have to change from being the sole person behind the counter to leading a team. But it can be very much worth it. More freelancers equals more manpower and that means you can take on big challenging projects, which were probably out of your scope before. 3. Getting more hands on deck
6. firstname.lastname@example.org And to wrap it all up, don’t forget to think about your health. Many freelancers disregard that and I have done so in the past, too. You’re probably sitting on your desk for at least eight hours a day. Get a comfy chair! Make sure your monitor is a good distance away from your eyes and you don’t have to strain your neck when looking at it. Small things like that add up and can prevent a lot of trouble in the future. 4. Healthy working environment
7. © freelancermap.com Further freelancer tips available on http://www.freelancermap.com/freelancer-tips Contact freelancermap.com Contact person: Natalia Campana - International Affairs Mail: email@example.com Phone: +49-911-37750286 facebook: www.facebook.com/freelancermapInternational Twitter: freelancer_INT
... this article has crucial information about becoming a full-time freelance writer. Read ... decided to jump into full ... 4 Things To Know To Be ...
4 ways to borrow to invest ... 3 things to consider. ... Are you comfortable going into debt for an investment that may fluctuate in value?
Find freelancers and freelance jobs on Upwork ... Search algorithms to find the right freelancer. ... tapping into our hiring know-how and matching ...
... “The Wealthy Freelancer: ... (and work less) by freelancing ... A supersaver explains how she managed to invest R2.6 million and turn it into a ...
... 4 great ways to finance your startup, Author ... FREELANCER TIPS 4 Great Ways To Finance Your Startup More freelancer tips on www.freelancermap ...
Note: When you do have to pay for these things in ... well for a freelancer (look into the details ... way to invest 75k cash into real estate to ...
But you need to invest a lot of time into the ... urge to do things by yourself in order to ... limits on your earnings as a freelancer, ...
Freelancer.com has launched its prospectus for ... Here are the five most interesting things in the ... 4. Gender diversity. Freelancer has done a better ...
So you've finally decided to go the freelancer route. Here's 6 things ... also figure into ... 6-things-newbie-freelancers-forget-to ...