Published on December 19, 2016
1. 25 Amazing Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar: Health, Home & Beauty!
2. Beauty and Hygiene Uses The many uses of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) are ancient and well known. Anyone can replace his or her daily cleaning, beauty, and cooking items with apple cider vinegar and make their lives more healthy and chemical free.
3. Beauty and Hygiene Uses
4. Facial Cleanser and Toner Because of apple cider vinegar’s natural antibacterial properties, it is a perfect face cleanser. It will reduce breakouts and normalize pH levels. Dilute the apple cider vinegar with water and apply it to any blemishes.
5. Bad Breath Treatment Use apple cider vinegar as a mouthwash to remove bad breath. All one has to do is swish it at night before bed and let it work through the night. Great tips in the video below. She drinks ACV every morning and afternoon for energy.
6. Bruise Fading Swelling and inflammation from bruises can be easily removed with an application of apple cider vinegar. It will also remove some of the discoloration.
7. Healthier Hair To remove hair product build up and grease, a rinse of ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar and 4 cups water is perfect. Rinse after shampooing and follow with cold water. Also, for dandruff, spray the scalp with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water.
8. Deodorant The chemicals found in most commercial deodorants are toxic and unsafe for long-term use. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) will help reduce underarm smells and will no longer smell like vinegar once it dries.
9. Teeth Whitening Treating your teeth with one part apple cider vinegar and two parts water will help to remove stains. Also, it will help with bad breath as we mentioned earlier. However, those with sensitive teeth, affected by acids, cannot use vinegar.
10. Foot Treatment For smelly feet, apple cider vinegar is a must use. All one has to do it soak his or her feet for about ten minutes and then rinse. Bye bye foot odor!
11. Home Uses
12. Odor Neutralizer Apple cider vinegar acts as an odor neutralizer. Just put a dish of it near the offensive smell and it will be no more.
13. Weed Killer Mix ½ gallon apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup salt and 1 teaspoon dish soap. This mixture will kill almost any plant.
14. Cleaner Equal parts water and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) will create a chemical-free home cleaner that will remove grime and bacteria. Use it on any surface imaginable and don’t fear the smell. It will go away as it dries.
15. Uses for Food
16. Baking Add fluffiness to cakes, cookies, or anything else by adding apple cider vinegar. An amount for any recipe can easily be found, and the taste will go away while it bakes.
17. Soups Adding apple cider vinegar to soup gives it a brighter flavor. Careful! Not too much.
18. Juice Adding apple cider vinegar to juice will give anyone incredible health benefits without the strong taste. Again, careful! Not too much.
19. Sauces For tangy sauces, use apple cider vinegar. It is great with barbecue sauce, marinades, or just regular condiments.
20. Salads Buying salad dressing is unnecessary. Mix ACV, organic olive oil, and herbs, for the perfect homemade salad dressing.
21. Health Uses
22. Weight Loss Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) makes one feel full and unable to eat as much as normal. It is also known to restrict fat buildup. Sneak apple cider into your diet whenever possible.
23. Cleansing and Detox The acids in apple cider vinegar bind with toxins and help to remove them from the body. It also improves circulation, contributes to removing mucus and clears out the lymph nodes. Try it out today!
24. Sore Throat Remove painful sore throat bacteria by gargling with apple cider vinegar. You may be astonished to discover your sore throat gone in no time.
25. Sunburned or Itchy Skin Remove itchy skin from bug bites, poison ivy, or jellyfish stings with apple cider vinegar. Also, treat sunburn pain with a cup of apple cider vinegar added to a tub of water.
26. Energy Boost Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a great daily energy drink. Dilute 1 to 2 tablespoons in a big glass of water, and sip it along with your meals one or two times a day.
27. Prevent Diabetes Apple cider vinegar consumption is shown to reduce blood sugar levels. Take some before bed and let it work overnight. Some people see as much as a 6% blood sugar drop in the morning.
28. Lower Cholesterol It is possible that taking apple cider vinegar will help to reduce harmful types of cholesterol. Some studies have shown reduced LDL levels in rats that are given AVC as part of their diet.
29. Clear Sinuses Sip a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar to clear the sinuses, prevent infection, or stop a cold. It will help anyone to breath a little easier.
30. Improve Digestion If someone is suffering from an upset stomach or fears an upset stomach in the future, all they need to do is sip a combination of water or juice and apple cider vinegar. Digestion requires acids and the acids in apple cider vinegar help.
31. Remove Warts Apple cider vinegar is an excellent wart remover. Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and hold it in place over the wart with a bandage or medical tape overnight. Continue until the wart falls off.
32. Thanks Healthyworld.in