Published on September 25, 2015
1. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
2. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE FERMENTED WINES BEERS DISTILLED WHISKY VODKA RUM BRANDY TEQUILA COMPOUD GIN LIQUEUR BITTER L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
3. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y Alcoholic beverage are made by two different processes: Fermentation Distillation
4. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y The chemical reaction of yeast on sugars
5. FERMENTED BEVERAGES B E E R Most beers are made from barley malt. Group up malt is added to water to make mash. Two mashes are added together along with a flavoring called hops, they begin to ferment it. The fermentation will last for several weeks. The average beer is somewhere between 2 and 6 % alcohol W I N E Wine is traditionally made from grapes, but can also be made from a variety of other fruits. In order to make wine, the fruit is crushed and its juices fermented. Most wines age for 4 years or more and anywhere from 9- 22% alcohol L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
6. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
7. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
8. L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y The process in which alcohol is separated from mash or fermented juices by heating is resulting in evaporation of the vapors of alcohol which are then collected and colled to liquid form. This happen because alcohol boils at 78.3 degree celsius
9. DISTILLED BEVERAGES • These are made by distillation of various cereals like oat, wheat, rye, barley, grains • The alcoholic % of these beverages are 40 to 50 • 1ml alcohol gives 7 calorie to our body • They are whisky, vodka, rum, brandy and tequila • Each drink has its own characteristic, flavour, taste, aroma • Cocktails are mixture of alcoholic beverages • Tequila is considered highly alcoholic %drink L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
10. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - WHISKEY • Distilled beverage made from fermented barley, corn, or rye mash and the product is aged in wooden casks • During maturation he drinks gets its amber color • The type of whiskey are: i. Scotch ii. Irish iii. Canadian iv. American v. Indian vi. Whiskey are 40-5-% alcohol L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
11. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - VODKA • Distilled beverage made from fermented barley, corn, or rye, wheat or even potato • This clear drink is tasteless and odorless and its origin in Russia • Vodka usually mixed with orange juice, tonic water or another variety of beverages • Brand name of vodka i. Absolute Swedon ii. Skyy iii. Smiranoff iv. Grey Goose L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
12. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - LIQUEURS • Liqueurs are made by using plant parts to flavor spirits • Cordials, or liqueurs, most contain at least 2.5% sugar • Often flavored like apricot, blackberry, cherry, chocolate, peach, and peppermint • They come in a colorful variety • Brand name of liqueurs are: i. Midori ii. Kahlua iii. Sambuca iv. Tia Maris L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
13. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - GIN • Gin is a spirit flavoured with juniper berries (It is not a true berry but a seed cone with unusually freshly and merged scales, which give it a berry-like appearance) • Brand name of gin are: i. Gordon’s ii. Bombay Saphire iii. Beefteer iv. Tranquert L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
14. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - RUM • Distilled from the byproduct of the sugar industry • Molasses by a process of fermentation and distillation • The resulting liquid is then usually aged in the oak casts • Rum basically is of 3 types i. Light Rum ii. Golden Rum iii. Dark Rum L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
15. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - BRANDY • Brandy is distilled version of wine • It is made from fermented fruit juices • Flavored brandies are name after the fruits used to flavor it • Brand Names of Brandy i. Remy Martin ii. Martel iii. Hennessey iv. Calvados – it is apple brandy L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
16. DISTILLED BEVERAGES - TEQUILA • Tequila originates from Mexico and is made from agave plant • Brand Names of Tequila i. Sauza ii. Jose Cuervo iii. Hornitos L A U R A L A W - P E R A K C O L L E G E O F T E C H N O L O G Y
The National Restaurant Association’s annual What’s Hot culinary forecast predicts food and menu trends for the coming year. For 2015, ...
Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu.
... as full statehood for Delhi was a topic of debate ... candidates who are contesting in the 2015 Delhi Assembly ... 27 January 2015: 38.4%: 38%:
56 brands • 113 recipes • ... ©2015 Liquor.com. Please drink responsibly. All rights reserved. ...
... (4) CSS3 animated vertical slanted menu (5) ... This is a vertical list menu that uses CSS3 animation to ... Copyright 2006-2015 Dynamic Drive Read our ...
Menu. 2015. Report. At a Glance. Economic. Supply Chain. Sustainability 2015 At A Glance. ... 2015 Highlights; www.Kroger.com; Contact Us; Kroger Family of ...
Reserve a table for the best dining in Fargo, North Dakota on TripAdvisor: See 6,969 reviews of 297 Fargo restaurants and search by cuisine, price ...
The Russian economy ranks as the tenth largest by nominal GDP and sixth largest by purchasing power parity in 2015. Russia's ... Tap on a topic to follow ...
Menu. User. Log in; Sign up; English ... Norton Toolbar Update 2015.5.4.11 for Google Chrome. ... Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus, Norton 360 22 ...
Current Statutes; Statutes by Topic (Index) Statutes Archive; Session Laws; Keyword Search; ... Revisor of Statutes Menu ...