Published on October 20, 2014
1. 2014 DIET TRENDS: WHAT’S NEW IN THE NEW YEAR? fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 1
2. 2014 DIET TRENDS TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR DIET AND ACHIEVE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PLANS THIS YEAR What’s hot and what’s not when it comes to planning your diet? According to a survey conducted by the nutrition trade magazine, Today's Dietitian, it looks like this year’s biggest trending diet will be gluten – free. Consumers will be shopping for healthier foods, and consumer interest in nutrition and weight loss will only grow in the 2014 diet trends. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 2
3. Some diet trends of 2014 Here’s a list of some of the predicted trends and the advantages these foods can have for you. Plan your diet accordingly. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 3
4. Gluten – free diets: This diet deals with the principle that wheat is toxic and should be eliminated for efficient weight loss. Despite the fact that there is no hard evidence supporting the anti – wheat trends, it was voted to be the biggest 2014 diet trend based on the popular Paleo diet. Paleo diet: The Paleolithic diet is based on the diet of humans of the Paleolithic era. It consists mostly of fish, freshly hunted meat, eggs, and raw vegetables and eliminates grains, dairy products, legumes and processed oils and foodstuffs. It is controversial with many nutritionists referring to it as a fad diet. It was first proposed in the mid – 1970’s and made a comeback in 2013. Looks like it will be hot in 2014 diet trends also! fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 4
5. Ancient grains will be new again as per the 2014 diet trends. Even though low grain diets are the major trend for 2014, the re-emergence of ancient grains is also a predicted 2014 diet trend. Ancient grains include spent, amaranth, quinoa and brown rice. In fact, the United Nations has declared 2014 to be the “Year of the Quinoa”. These grains are high in fiber and protein and have enhanced flavor. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 5
6. Coconut, kale and chia seeds will once again be ruling the markets according to the next 2014 diet trend. Coconut has immense benefits. It is high in dietary fiber. It reduces sweet cravings. It prevents heart health and prevents obesity. Coconut contains no trans-fats, is gluten-free, and also contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasitic healing properties. Kale has been dubbed as the “healthiest vegetable”. It is rich in iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C. It is full of powerful antioxidants and is a wonderful anti – inflammatory food. On top of it all, kale is low in calories, high in fiber and has zero fat. Chia seeds are super rich in omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. It contains calcium, manganese, and phosphorus. These seeds can combat diabetes, and improve heart. For those weight watchers, an added benefit is that it gives you a feeling of being full and also reduces belly fat. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 6
7. Nuts will continue to be a hot commodity as per 2014 diet trends. Considering that they are a great source of nutrients like iron, zinc and most vitamins, and they can prevent onset of heart disease, eating nuts is one trend no one should ignore. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 7
8. Low carbohydrate diets seem to be more popular than low fat diets this year. Looks like the 2014 diet trends reveal that low-fat is going to fall flat! fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 8
9. Eating proper servings of fruits and vegetables is one 2014 diet trend nutritionists recommend people follow. The benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables are too immense to even list out. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 9
10. Conclusion 2014 diet trends stress on the importance of nutritious food. Some foods which are not that well known to the public seems to be on the verge of becoming breakout foods for the year. In today’s fast moving world, the urge to look slim and good is overwhelming. Lots of diet plans are in vogue, most of which have no basis in truth. The above 2014 diet trends have been formulated by up to 500 respected dietitians. The year 2014 can be the year in which you finally win the battle against the bulge and shed all those extra kilos. So, adopt the 2014 diet trends today and see the difference. fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 10
11. Sources Original Article – WhatsUp Markets New Hope, Examiner, Today's Dietitian, Kitchen Daily << For more Trending Healthy Living Topics visit us on WhatsUp Markets >> Share & Keep in Touch! fb: WhatsUpMarkets.Official WhatsUpMarkets.com 11
Mitos y realidades de las sustancias psicoactivas
Mitos y realidades de las sustancias psicoactivas.
14 Top Diet Trends For 2014 Annual Survey of Nutrition Experts Predicts the Popular Diet Trends this New Year. NEW YORK, ... what fad diets are hot? What's ...
What's Working. Healthy ... With all the new diet trends that ... Lately I've been seeing a lot of clients under the sway of yet another new ...
Best Diets 2014: What's New This year, we profiled the Acid Alkaline Diet, ... We've added five new plans for our list of the Best Diets of 2014.
We explore the science behind the Metabolism Miracle, the breakout diet of 2014.
... as well as the juice cleanse diet, what's in ... 2014 Video Wheat Belly Nutrition Quinoa New Diets Gluten Free ... nutrition trends for 2014 ...
6 Celeb-Loved Diet & Workout Trends Here to Stay in 2014. by Emily Popp. Share. 0. Tweet. 0. Share. 0 ... another new fitness craze takes over and becomes ...
Three new diet plans to try in 2015. Type to Search. ... The Best Diets for 2015 ... 2014. Share Tweet Share
... 9 December 2014 . Payments fraud trends a reminder to take care when Christmas ... Media Release: Payments fraud trends a reminder to take care when ...
... 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 15 Top Diet Trends For ... 15 Top Diet Trends For 2015 What's Trending ... While there will be new food and nutrition trends in ...