Published on October 14, 2016
1. 4003 Sleek Concrete™Taj Royale™ 5212 kitchen bench top & splashback Surfaces For Your Home Combining the beauty and strength of quartz – one of nature’s strongest minerals – Caesarstone® quartz surfaces retain the cool, tactile qualities of natural stone yet are resistant to stains, scratches and are easy to clean. With so many stunning designs to choose from, there’s always a Caesarstone® surface for your kitchen, bathroom and more.
2. Create Your Dream Space Whether you’re designing a kitchen, bathroom or commercial space, our online photo gallery and Visualiser tool are an ideal way to explore different colour ideas, refine your style choices and share your design online. Use our online Find a Display locator to discover Caesarstone® displays at kitchen showrooms in your area then email or SMS yourself directions. For the latest design ideas & inspiration, visit us online at www.caesarstone.com.au Calacatta Nuvo™ 5131
3. Statuario Nuvo™ Caesarstone’s new interpretation of natural Statuario marble; Statuario NuvoTM brings you refined yet impressive dark veins on a white background, enriched with a delicately diffused subsurface vein structure. Statuario NuvoTM offers the luxury of natural stone with the ease of Caesarstone® care and maintenance. Statuario Nuvo™ 5111
4. Concrete Designs Caesarstone’s range of concrete designs with their unique Concrete Finish offer a sleek and virtually maintenance free alternative to formed concrete to achieve a modern industrial look with all the benefits of a quartz surface. Sleek Concrete™ 4003Fresh Concrete™ 4001 New! Raw Concrete™ 4004 New! Raw Concrete™ 4004 benchtop & splashback
5. Bathroom Surfaces Caesarstone® quartz surfaces are the perfect solution for bathroom wall panels, offering endless design possibilities. Non-porous and mould resistant, Caesarstone® surfaces are ideal for full height wall panels, minimising joins and maintenance. Calacatta Nuvo™ 5131 wall panels
6. Pure White™ 1141 Snow™ 2141 Organic White™ 4600 Ocean Foam™ 6141 Osprey™ 3141 Frosty Carrina™ 5141 Ice Snow™ 9141 White Shimmer™ 3142 Calacatta Nuvo™ 5131 Nougat™ 6600 London Grey™ 5000 Alpine Mist™ 5110 Ivory™ 2220 Almond Rocca™ 9241 Nimbus™ 9601 Buttermilk™ 4220 Linen™ 2230 Shitake™ 4230 Dreamy Marfil™ 5220 Taj Royale™ 5212 Creme Brulé™ 4255 P S S D D S S SN D SN SNU SN S D SN S SN D S S S Clamshell™ 4130 D Bianco Drift™ 6131 SN Classico™ Collection Statuario Nuvo™ 5111 SNU New! New!
7. Standard Range Available in 13mm Deluxe Range Available in 30mm Premium Range Concrete Finish Supernatural Range Supernatural Ultra Range The nominal dimensions of Caesarstone’s slabs are 3,060mm by 1,440mm. Slab weights are 20mm = 220kg, 30mm = 330kg and 13mm = 143kg. Caesarstone® is made from natural quartz and therefore some variation in colour and aggregate may occur. We always recommend making final colour selection from an actual sample or full slab of Caesarstone® as the colours in this brochure are only as close as modern printing methods allow. S D P CF SN SNU Atlantic Salt™ 6270 Wild Rice™ 4360Oyster™ 4030 Walnut™ 3350Sleek Concrete™ 4003 Piatra Grey™ 5003 Urban™ 2040 Raven™ 4120 Emperadoro™ 5380 Wild Rocks™ 6250 Vanilla Noir™ 5100 Night Sky™ 6100 Jet Black™ 3100 Edge Profiles Caesarstone® recommends a minimum radius of 3-4mm on any edge detail for optimal strength and durability. There are many edge profiles to choose from, including single thickness 20mm or 30mm slabs, through to laminated double thickness edge options. Standard Pencil Edge with 3-4mm Radius Mitred Apron CF D S D D SN D S S SN D SN S S Ginger™ 4330 SFresh Concrete™ 4001 CF D Raw Concrete™ 4004 CF D New! New! 10 Year Limited Warranty Caesarstone® quartz surfaces come with a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Simply complete your warranty registration online after installation to receive your complimentary Caesarstone® Cleaning Kit. Each Caesarstone® slab is stamped on the underside with unique identification information establishing authenticity.
8. Motivo® The Patterned Textured Collection. Motivo® utilises cutting-edge, patented technology to incorporate a sculpted pattern texture into the surface. Concetto® The Semi-Precious Stone Collection. A collection of extraordinary surfaces hand-made from individually cut and bound semi-precious stones.
9. Go on, express yourself with Caesarstone We’d love to hear from you. For more design ideas, information and for your nearest showroom, visit our website: www.caesarstone.com.au or call us on 1300 119 119. ©Copyright Caesarstone® 2015. Caesarstone® and other Caesarstone® marks are trademarks of Caesarstone® Sdot-Yam Limited and they are used under license by Caesarstone® Australia Pty Ltd. Printed March 2015 and supersedes all previous versions and subject to change without notice. Caesarstone® Australia Pty Ltd ACN 121 819 976