Published on October 15, 2014
1. Annual Report 2014-15
2. Mustang Pride
3. FISD, FHS win THIRD LONE STAR CUP Mayor Kevin Holland read a proclamation about the win.
4. Friendswood Junior High Choir 4 FJH choir members participated in the Texas Choral Directors Assoc. Elementary Honor Choir in San Antonio this summer. Kate Humlicek, Emma Ryan, Anna McHenry & Alice Nguyen with teachers Carrie Hall, Laura Rachita, & Glynis David. Brooke Humlicek & Margaret Otto had the unique opportunity to be involvd in a demonstration choir during one of the state clinician’s workshops.
5. Westwood Bales track record holder is Junior Olympian, AAU medalist Matthew Kovacevich, sixth grader at FJH 3 medals, 1 gold & 2 silver
6. 2014 Clean Air Champion The Houston-Galveston Area Council Recognizes Friendswood ISD for Its commitment to support voluntary Measures reducing air pollution And promoting regional Air quality initiatives. Transportation Director Mike Jones
7. Friendswood ISD Earns State’s Highest Fiscal Accountability Rating • FISD received a rating of “Superior Achievement” under Texas’ School FIRST financial accountability rating system. The rating system measures the quality of a school district’s financial management and reporting. The Superior Achievement rating is the state’s highest, demonstrating the quality of FISD’s financial management and reporting system.
next? 3. geschÄftsbericht. annu al r epor t 20 14 /20 15. what´s. fh j oanneum | annu al rep ort 20 1 4 /2 0 1 5. 2014 — 2015. an nu al r epo r t 20 14 ...
2014 - 2015 ANNUAL REPORT Medical Board of California 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200, Sacramento, CA 95815 • (916) 263-2389 • www.mbc.ca.gov
Annual Report | Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily ...
5 In 2015, Planned Parenthood expanded our reach, providing the health care and education that help millions of people pursue their dreams and realize ...
CONFERENCE. Walter Mancia stood out among 1,000 presenters at 2014 SACNAS annual conference, earning an award for his research on noncoding RNAs and stem ...
2 June 2015 – 2014/2015 Annual Report . Nordzucker AG ended their 2014/2015 financial year with unsatisfactory earnings. Global overproduction, high ...
2014 – 2015 ANNUAL REPORT . CONTENTS . Chair and CEO Message . 1. Mission, Values, Vision and Goals . 2. 2014 – 2015 In Brief . 3. Financial Highlights ...
FY 2015 Board of Trustees Martin Rahe, Chair Robert Castellini Sheila Cole Bob Coughlin Kimberly Coyner W. Stuart Dornette Jim Ellerhorst John Gabriel, Jr.
Annual Report 2014–2015 5 the government’s intent or direction. A number of measures have been successfully contested in the courts, challenged on ...
2014–2015 Annual Report 5 CDC India is working to strengthen India’s global health security by focusing on the three pillars of the GHSA