Published on October 27, 2016
1. Created by Sandra Ericson, Founder of SharpeningMaster.com 15 knife Safety Tips in kitchen
2. #1 Never cut any things within your hand. Try to use cutting board to cut something.
3. #2 Use cutting board for cutting or chopping anything.
4. #3 Always try to keep your knife in a safe distance so that children can’t reach.
5. #4 Always use knife block set for keeping knife safe.
6. #5 Before cutting hold the object that you want to cut.
7. #5 Hold the knife with other hand to keep balance.
8. #5 Don’t pay attention in conversation when cutting.
9. #8 Always use sharp knife. For this reason, use knife sharpening stone Sharpen a knife.
10. #9 Choose the correct size of knife
11. #10 Hold the knife with other hand to keep balance.
12. #11 Wash knives immediately after use.
13. #12 Carry a knife by the handle with the tip down and the blade turned away from your body.
14. #13 Place a damp cloth under the cutting board to prevent it from sliding.
15. #14 Keep the point of the knife on the cutting board while you chop.
16. #15 Follow this advice for staying safe when using knife for cutting. Ensure that you watch the videos about the guideline.
17. ***** Source: National Food Service Management Institute. (2008)
18. Share this for more tips. Thank you for staying with us.
19. Follow me on Social Media.
These top 15 kitchen safety tips will prevent injuries and accidents so you can enjoy your time cooking and baking.
... using a knife or using the oven. ... Safety tips for kids in the kitchen. Share. ... © 2017 TVA Group. All rights reserved. Login. Email.
... How to Master Basic Knife Skills ... you’ll learn how to use a kitchen knife. ... © 2017 Allrecipes.com All Rights Reserved ;
Here are some useful knife safety tips for kids ... Kitchen Safety Knife for ... An Introduction to Food Safety and Hygiene in the Kitchen - Duration: 8:15.
Top 10 Kitchen Safety Tips ... Classic Knife Cuts - Duration: ... Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Tips - Part 1 - Duration: 15:15.
100 kitchen tips from the best chefs in the country, ... For safety, put a wine cork on the tip of a knife before putting the knife in a drawer. ... 2017. Junior ...
15 SHARES; 9; 2; 3; 1; ... 12 Kitchen Knife Safety Tips. Published 2 months ago 327 SHARES; 327; Stuffed ... ©2017 Cutco Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Kitchen Safety Tips. Kitchen safety . . . what a huge topic! It includes (among other things): ... Don’t attempt to catch a knife as it falls ...