Published on December 19, 2016
1. 15DENTAL PROBLEM YOU SHOULD KNOW
2. Wash your mouth with lukewarm water and floss daily to remove food particles between the teeth. If you see swelling or pus around your tooth, it may be a severe problem like abscess. Take pain killers to reduce toothache until you see a dentist. TOOTH PAIN
3. A number of things such as tobacco, food, trauma and medications can make stains on your teeth. You can apply bleaching process at home with a plastic tray and gel. Your dentist may use a whitening agent that will remove stains from teeth. 2 DISCOLOURED TEETH
4. Cavities or tiny holes occur due to accumulation of bacteria, called plaque on the teeth. It damages outer surface of the teeth, called enamel. Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice and floss once a day for a healthy mouth. CAVITIES
5. A tooth can be knocked out due to an accident. Your dentist may treat it with a crown if the chip is bigger or a bonding with resin material. If your tooth pulp is affected, your dentist may suggest root canal. KNOCKED OUT TOOTH
6. Crowded teeth occur when a tooth is erupted against another tooth, tissue or bone. If it is not creating trouble, your dentist may suggest leaving it. The dental surgeon will remove this tooth, in case you face any problem. CROWDED TEETH
7. Most dental experts suggest crowns to treat cracked teeth. If your tooth is sensitive due to hot or cold, visit a dental expert. You may need a root canal or crown if the crack is above the gum line. CRACKED MOLAR
8. Your teeth may develop sensitivity to cold due to damaged tooth enamel, cavities, gum infection, exposed roots, cracked teeth. After diagnosing the problem, your dentist may suggest a root canal, filling, or replacement of lost gum tissues. SENSITIVITY TO COLD
9. HYPERDONITA OR EXTRA TEETH Some people possess extra teeth in their mouth, called Hyperdontia. Appropriate treatment involves removal of extra teeth and avail orthodontic treatment to rectify your biting problems.
10. CROOKED TEETH Orthodontists use metal braces or trays, aligners and retainers to treat crooked teeth. This will cure jaw pain and improve your oral health.
11. TOO MUCH SPACE BETWEEN TEETH You may have too much space between your teeth. Orthodontic treatment may help reduce spaces between them with cosmetic dentistry treatment like veneers or bonding.
12. PROBLEMS IN YOUR GUMS Gum bleeding may be a symptom of gingivitis or periodontitis. Sticky bacteria are formed due to accumulation of plaque which may lead to bone loss. Perform regular brushing or flossing to maintain your oral hygiene. Visit your dentist for professional cleaning.
13. GRINDING TEETH OR BRUXISM Stress is one of the causes of teeth grinding. Misaligned teeth can develop this problem. You may suffer from sore jaw, headaches and cracked or loose teeth. Your dentist may fix a mouth guard to prevent this problem.
14. WISDOM TEETH Your wisdom teeth may develop damage, cavities, and gum problems. Generally, this problem arises between the age group of 17 and 25. Your dentist may remove the teeth, if they become a matter of concern.
15. NOT ENOUGH SPACE FOR FLOSING If you don’t have enough space between the teeth, you may use thinner or waxed floss. Try different tools like dental pick or looped flosser. Flossing is really good for your oral wellbeing.
16. USE OF GRILLS ON TEETH Grills are made with less expensive metal that could make your mouth uncomfortable. If you are using a grill, remove it before eating and also cleanse your teeth and grill.
17. YOU CAN CONSULT OUR DENTIST FOR ANY DENTAL PROBLEMS Our contact details: Dr. Mohsen Mobasseri Adress: 22 CAMDEN HIGH STREET, LONDON, NW1 0JH Phone no: 0207 388 6108 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.camdenhighstreetpractice.co.uk