Published on January 28, 2016
1. MUST-KNOWS for Sales Leaders Inspired by Miller Heiman®, Huthwaite®, Impact Learning Systems®, Achieve Global® and Channel Enablers®.
2. LEADING A SALES TEAM isn’t the easiest job in the world… Please, HIT THE TARGET.
3. Honestly, it’s probably one of the TOUGHEST.
4. SUCCESS However, there are some CRITICAL COMPONENTS for successful sales leaders that simply don’t change.
5. READ THEM
6. UNDERSTAND THEM
7. USE THEM
8. MUST-KNOWS for Sales Leaders MORE DOWNLOAD PDF
9. ARTICULATE THE SALES PROCESS. In Fact, Make It Crystal Clear. 1 SALES PROCESS
10. Define stages in the sales process Arm sales managers with high-impact questions Associate activities with each stage ARTICULATE THE SALES PROCESS. In Fact, Make It Crystal Clear. 1
11. IDENTIFY WHAT GREAT LOOKS LIKE for Each Role. 2
12. Implement a talent audit of existing team members Recruit and select new hires according to competencies Measure and improve productivity by understanding capacity & capability IDENTIFY WHAT GREAT LOOKS LIKE for Each Role. 2
13. TALENT NEEDS DEVELOPMENT. Provide it. 3
14. Deploy onboarding programs for sales managers Support development with just-in-time tools Measure the impact of investments in staff development TALENT NEEDS DEVELOPMENT. Provide it. 3
15. ENGAGE EXECUTIVES. Engage Sales. 4
16. Ensure leaders engage with critical sales initiatives Communicate clear and consistent messages Drive behavior change throughout the organization ENGAGE EXECUTIVES. Engage Sales. 4
17. PAY FAIRLY. Reward. Reward. Reward. 5 $ $ $
18. Design compensation plans that attract high caliber sales professionals Reward and reinforce desired behaviors PAY FAIRLY. Reward. Reward. Reward. 5
19. DEFINE MARKETING. DEFINE SALES. Then Align Them. 6
20. Define the role of marketing in the nurturing process Develop Service Level Agreements that clearly define responsibilities & accountabilities Align marketing collateral with the client buying process DEFINE MARKETING. DEFINE SALES. Then Align Them. 6
21. STRUCTURE SALES the Right Way. 7
22. Define and articulate the organization structure to align with go-to-market strategy Evaluate multiple dimensions of executing go-to-market strategy STRUCTURE SALES the Right Way. 7
23. GET TERRITORIAL. And Plan Accordingly. 8
24. Assess the current territory plan to understand strengths, gaps, opportunities and threats Develop growth strategies and action plans Coach sales teams to execute plans for their territories GET TERRITORIAL. And Plan Accordingly. 8
25. CREATE EFFECTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. 9
26. Identify high potential accounts Help the organization articulate a client-facing account management plan Optimize internal resources CREATE EFFECTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. 9
27. DEVELOP KEY METRICS THAT MATTER. And Use Them. 10
28. Identify lagging indications of performance Define Key Predictive Indicators Define measure of success in each role DEVELOP KEY METRICS THAT MATTER. And Use Them. 10
29. FORCE FORECASTING. Master the Pipeline. 11
30. Develop a cadence, methodology and discipline around sales forecasting Improve accuracy of forecasting through use of Key Predictive Indicators FORCE FORECASTING. Master the Pipeline. 11 Inspect quality and quantity of the pipeline
31. ADOPT A CRM TOOL. And Enforce It. 12
32. Leverage a CRM tool to provide insight into forecasting Engage sales teams to ensure quality data is entered and updated Enforce accountability and usage of technology ADOPT A CRM TOOL. And Enforce It. 12
33. ENABLE SALES. Enable Them Again. 13 WE HIT THE TARGET!
34. Provide tools that are integral to key activities within the sales process Use technologies that parallel solutions to client expectations & buying styles Encourage the use of technologies like CRM application overlays ENABLE SALES. Enable Them Again. 13
35. 31 MUST-KNOWS for Sales Leaders DOWNLOAD LEARN MORE ABOUT BEING SALES READY DOWNLOAD THE FULL GUIDE. Inspired by Miller Heiman®, Huthwaite®, Impact Learning Systems®, Achieve Global® and Channel Enablers®. mhiglobal.com | 877.678.3380
As a sales leader with limited time and resources, how do you prioritize your sales improvement initiatives to ensure you get the highest return ...
13 Must-Knows For Sales Leader. January 12, 2016 | Sales Leader,Be Ready, Strategy, Sales,
Leaders in Southampton is ... All of the properties marketed to rent or for sale by Leaders in Southampton are ... 13 London Road Southampton
Procurement Leaders™ is a global membership network, ... About Us Advertise With Us Frequently Asked Questions Success Stories Sigaria. Members Sign In
... the Leaders sales team can help. ... Latest Listings; Search by Map; ... Aprox 13 acres casually leased to neighbour.
Machen Sie sich, Ihre Mitarbeiter und Vertriebspartner fit für die täglichen Herausforderungen im Vertrieb! Das geballte Vertriebswissen von ...
Here are the top 13 Team Leader International Sales And ... Resultoriented and inspiring sales team leader, ... Team Leader, International Sales and ...
... promotes the best land for sale in the country from our regional land expert member brokerages. Skip to ... The Land Leader, ...
13 LEADER DR, Newark, DE 19713 Price $ 200,000 4 ... RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.