Published on December 14, 2016
1. 12 PROVEN BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA Created By canyouplay.org
2. TABLE CONTENT 1. Proven Benefits of Green Tea 2. 12 Proven Benefits of Green Tea 3. 10 Profits of Green Tea
3. 10 PROVEN BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA Green tea is a tea that made in from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same wilting and oxidation process used to make long and black tea. Green tea originated in China, but its production has spread to many countries in Asia.
4. It is load with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. It includes improved brain function, a lower risk of cancer Loss weight, and many other benefits.
5. 12 PROVEN BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
6. 1. DIABETES Green tea helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. It can prevent high insulin spikes and result in fat storage.
7. 2. WEIGHT LOSS The Polyphenol present in the green tea works to increase levels of fat oxidation and the time at which body turns food into calories. Green tea increases the metabolism. The health benefits of green tea, to drink 2 to 3 cups daily, giving you 240 to 320 milligrams of polyphenols which can help to lose weight.
8. 3. HEART DISEASE Green tea works on the covering of the blood vessels, that help to keep them stay relaxed and better able to endure changes in blood pressure. It also protects the formation of lumps, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
9. 4. CHOLESTEROL Green tea decreases harmful cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
10. 5. TOOTH DECAY The chemical antioxidant “catechin” in Green tea can destroy the bacteria and viruses that effect throat infections, dental caries, and other dental conditions.
11. 6. ALZHEIMER’S AND PARKINSON’S Green tea protected brain cells from dissolving and restored damaged brain cells.
12. 7. ESOPHAGEAL CANCER It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also generally thought to kill cancer cells in usual without damaging the typical issues around.
13. 8. BLOOD PRESSURE Regular consumption of green tea is considered to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
14. 9. DEPRESSION Theanine is an amino acid naturally present in tea leaves. It provides a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a benefit to tea drinkers.
15. 10. SKINCARE Green tea can be beneficial for skin. It helps with wrinkles and the signs of aging. It is because of their antioxidant and anti- inflammatory activities present in Green Tea.
16. 11. ANTI-VIRAL AND ANTI-BACTERIAL Tea catechins are effective antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from disease to cancer.
17. 12. HEALTHY TEETH Green tea can kill the bacteria, which improves the dental health and lowers risk of infection. The catechins in green tea have another biological effects.
18. 10 PROFITS OF GREEN TEA 1. It Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health. 2. It increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance. 3. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter. 4. Antioxidants in Green Tea Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer. 5. It Protects Your Brain in Old Age.
19. 6. It Can Kill Bacteria, Lowers Your Risk of Infection. 7. It Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes. 8. It Reduces Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease. 9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight. 10. It decreases Your Risk of Dying and Helps You Live Longer.
20. THANK YOU