Published on September 23, 2015
1. 11 insights on Finding a Writing Voice Readers Take Seriously
2. “And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise it. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” – Sylvia Plath
3. “Quiet people have LOUDEST the – Stephen Hawking MINDS” LOUDEST
4. “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” – kurt vonnegut
5. “Write what disturbs you, what you fear, what you have not been willing to speak about. Be willing to be split open.” – Natalie Goldberg
6. “Blame it or praise it, there is no denying the wild horse in us.” – Virginia Woolf
7. “The role of a writer is not to saywhat we can all say, but what we are unable to say.” – anaïs nin
8. “If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you’ll never learn.” – Ray Bradbury
9. “Iwriteentirelytofindout whatI’m thinking, whatI’m lookingat, whatIseeand whatitmeans. WhatIwantand whatIfear.” – joan didion
10. “If it’s still in your mind, – Paulo Coelho it is worth taking the risk.”
11. “If I waited for perfection, I would never write a word.” – Margaret Atwood
12. “Nothing haunts us like the things we don’t say.” – mitch albom
13. 11 insights on Finding a Writing Voice Readers Take Seriously Click to read the post on Copyblogger
To help you on your journey to find your own unique writing voice, here are 11 insights from authors who took risks and said things of consequence.
11 insights on Finding a Writing Voice Readers Take Seriously Click to read the post on Copyblogger. Created Date: 9/23/2015 1:31:55 PM ...
... Need help finding your writing voice? ... sharing your insights with ... tool to help newbie writers in finding their writing voice, ...
This is the trap we typically fall into online: We survey the landscape, note what our contemporaries and competitors are doing, and do likewise.
'Voice' Isn't the Point of Writing. Whether crafting fiction or how-to manuals, ... finding your own voice can be a distraction—even a hindrance.
... a writer's voice is the key to writing a good ... For more insight, read Expressive Writing ... lists 10 steps to finding your writing voice; ...
Finding Your Writing Voice. Posted on November 11, ... Pingback: Becoming a Writer Who Writes, Finding Your Voice, ...
Explore Natalia Selby's board "Writing ideas" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Writing, Writing Tips and Landing Pages.
The 4 Steps to Finding Your Voice ... 11 Responses to “The 4 Steps to Finding Your Voice ... Exchange insights and experiences