Published on July 12, 2016
1. The Truth About Age 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
2. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging They say you can’t turn back the hands of time. That may be true, but you can definitely slow them to a screeching halt. Let’s take a look at the 10 things you can do right now to stay forever young: 1. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT One of the best ways to slow the ravages of age is to monitor your diet. Eat foods high in protein. Why is protein important? Protein is a necessary building block that your body uses to balance hormones, build and repair tissues, and keep your metabolism on track. An adequate amount of protein in your diet will help to boost immunity and increase energy and verve. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
3. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Egg whites, grass fed beef, lean pork, wild caught fish, skinless chicken, skinless turkey, beans, nuts, and protein shakes are all excellent sources of high quality protein. To decide how much protein you should consume on a daily basis, take your body weight in pounds and multiply it by 1. If you weigh 150 pounds, you should consume approximately the same amount of protein in grams. In ounces, 150 grams works out to around 5.29 oz. The amount of protein you require may increase if you’re actively exercising to build or maintain muscle. For women, it will increase to 1.2 grams of protein per body weight pound; for men, it will increase to 1.5 grams. 2. LET’S GET PHYSICAL 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
4. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Speaking of exercise, one of the best ways to decrease aging is to get moving. Exercise contributes to a healthy heart. It lowers blood pressure, improves memory and brain function, and it protects against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Improved circulation caused from getting physically active will revitalize the appearance of your skin. 3. DRINK WATER You’ve probably heard that you need to drink eight 8oz glasses of water on a daily basis. Not everyone agrees. Some studies suggest that you should drink when you’re thirsty, not to fill a quota. What’s not debated is the fact that you should drink water. Daily. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
5. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Water helps to detoxify the body, and helps your skin achieve that natural glow. Whenever you’re thirsty, opt for water over sodas, juices, or other liquids. Water is essential, the rest are not. 4. DRINK WINE Bottoms up. Red wine is perhaps the best source of resveratrol. Resveratrol is a much- lauded miracle antioxidant, found most commonly in the skin of red grapes. Here’s a partial list of resveratrol benefits: 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
6. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Decreases risk of certain cancers Decreases heart disease and promotes cardiovascular health Decreases risk of diabetes Protects against hearing loss Protects against Alzheimer’s disease Reduces age-related macular degeneration If red wine isn’t your thing, you can also get resveratrol from blueberries, cranberries, dark chocolate, grapes, grape juice, and peanuts. 5. REDUCE YOUR REFINED SUGAR INTAKE Refined sugar is not your friend, it’s actually toxic. Refined sugar can damage to collagen and elastin, which results in wrinkles, dry skin, and sagging. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
7. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Refined sugar includes white and brown sugars, powdered sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and other artificial sweeteners. Instead, appease your sweet tooth (in moderation) with nature’s goodness, in the form of fruits, honey, maple syrup, and naturally derived sweeteners like xylitol and stevia. 6. IT’S TEA TIME SOMEWHERE Green tea, white tea, black tea– all the teas. Tea is a wonderful antioxidant that protects you against free radical. Since ancient times, tea has a long and revered history as an anti-aging agent. Tea can reduce inflammation, restore brain function, and even protect your skin against sun damage. Another benefit of tea? Drinking green tea can actually strengthen your bones. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
8. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Aim for a cup or two each day, but don’t overdo with unnecessary sugars or other additives that can pack on pounds and undo all of tea’s health benefits. 7. GET TO SLEEP Not only can sleep deprivation make you vulnerable to irritability, it can negatively impact your health. Heart disease, depression, and obesity have all been linked to not getting enough Zzz’s. But if that’s not enough to give you nightmares, consider this: A recent study shows that not getting enough sleep can actually accelerate premature skin aging. They don’t call it beauty rest for nothing! Additionally, lack of sleep produces cortisol, a stress hormone that’s responsible for belly fat. Cortisol also breaks down the collagen in your skin. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
9. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging But if you get at least seven hours of sleep at night, your body will produce human growth hormone to help repair tissue and keep you looking and feeling youthful. 8. SUNLIGHT IS YOUR FRENEMY You’ve heard to stay out of the sun because it can contribute to wrinkles, reduced skin elasticity, and yellowing, brown spots, or other types of discoloration. It can also lead to more serious consideration of skin cancer. Shockingly, one in three Caucasians will develop skin cancer. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
10. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging On the other hand, you’ve heard that sunlight helps your skin produce the necessary vitamin D, which is responsible for bone growth and protects against osteoporosis, or the weakening of bones as we age. Vitamin D can also help protect you from other cancers, including bone, breast, colon, and prostate. So, which one is true? Both, which is why sunlight is both your friend and your enemy at the same time. Another truth is that sunlight affects us differently based on age, body fat, and skin pigmentation. Let’s break that down. Age – The older you are, the less vitamin D you produce from sun exposure. According to this study, a 70 year old makes 75% less vitamin D than a 20 year old in a head-to-head comparison. Body fat – Those with increased body fat aren’t able to correctly synthesize vitamin D. Body fat prevents the fat soluble vitamin D from reaching the bloodstream. Skin pigmentation – Those with increased levels of melanin (the pigment in the skin responsible for coloration) have a harder time creating vitamin D. Melanin works as a sunscreen, and often leads to vitamin D deficiency among those with darker pigmentation. Although vitamin D is produced from sunlight, sun worship isn’t the answer after all. Experts agree that you should stay out of the sun as much as possible because the cons far outweigh the pros. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
11. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging It turns out that you can get your daily dosage of vitamin D from other sources, including: Salmon Catfish Halibut Sardines Mackerel Mushrooms Soy milk Cod liver oil Orange juice 9. WORK ON INCREASING YOUR NAD+ LEVELS Niagen helps restore depleting levels of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide). If it’s been awhile since your chemistry class, this coenzyme helps reverse cognitive decline. Here are a few other ways that Niagen contributes to healthy aging: 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
12. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Boosts energy production Repairs DNA Minimizes brain fog It’s important to note that as you age, your NAD+ levels decrease. By the ripe old age of 20, you’ve already lost half of the NAD+. The remaining amount decreases by half every 20 years for the rest of your life. Boost your metabolism, improve your cardiovascular health, enhance brain function, and decrease the effects of aging, be sure to take your daily dose of Niagen from Nectar7. A healthy lifestyle won’t replenish your NAD+ levels, but a daily dose of Niagen by Nectar7 will. 10. GET RID OF STRESSORS 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
13. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Whether it’s everyday stress at work or trying to fit in even more stuff in your already packed schedule, stress can age you well beyond your years. Don’t worry, there are easy stress relievers you can start employing right away to slow the aging process: Take a deep breath. Spend a few minutes to breathe deeply and oxygenate your entire body. Take a long walk. Whether it’s a hike through nature or down a urban sidewalk, a long walk can boost your mood and decrease your stress. Laugh. Laughter can reduce your stress and make you feel good in the process. Pop in a funny movie, and give yourself permission to be silly. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
14. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging Clean and declutter. The clutter in your home or office can make you feel stressed out. Pick a day to clean and you’ll feel better instantly. FOLLOW EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST All of the tips on this list will reduce your stress and slow the effects of aging. 10 Simple Ways You Can Slow The Effects Of Aging
Aging is a complex process that involves many areas of your body. It’s unlikely that any one product or pill could cure all of the ailments of aging.
10 Steps to How to Slow Down Aging. By Sophy; April 22, 2015; 20 Comments . 10 Steps You Can Take To Slow Down Aging. Aging is a complex process that ...
How to Slow Down Aging|10 Steps You Can Take To Slow Down Aging|Stop Aging|Anti Aging Ellen Wadel. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 10 10 ...
... to help slow the aging process and maintain ... Read more tips on slowing down your ... • 8 steps to a healthy, eco-friendly lawn • 10 ways to ...
Ten Steps to Slow Down Aging, ... ISBN-10: 1419695908; ISBN-13: 978-1419695902; Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8 inches Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces;
Slow down the aging process by sleeping at least 6 hours a day. ... Step out of your comfort zone, and do things that will expand your horizon. ...
06/10/2013 08:02 am ET ... 8 Items That Slow The Aging ... but now researchers have found that the fruit juice also slows down the natural ...
The discovery of antioxidants raised hopes that people could slow aging simply by adding ... increased in women who started MHT more than 10 years ...
Discover the 7 superfoods that help slow down aging and keep you looking ... so just 10 spears a week can make ... This one crucial step, ...
These seven anti-aging tips will keep you feeling young as you age. ... Top 10 Anti-aging Tips. ... 5 Steps That Can Help You Live Longer.