Published on March 13, 2014
www.testlab4apps.com 10 Reasons Why Your App Will Fail
1. App versions for different OS differ too much www.testlab4apps.com It’s great to have the same app everywhere. Until you see there are no emoticons on PC client or there is no option to send a freaky photo to group chat from phone. Why not look for an alternative?
2. Your app is excessively active Should really every track listened, every place visited, every person met automatically be posted to user’s timeline? Annoying, don’t you think? www.testlab4apps.com
Many prefer multitasking (music player, IM and FaceBook in the background). Make sure your app doesn’t use 75% of device memory and almost all the CPU. www.testlab4apps.com 3. Excessive resources utilization
4. Think time is longer than average Do I need an umbrella today? Let me check my weather app. Oh, it wants to get my location, OK, I’ll wait. What? Can’t connect to the server. Retry? Yes, please. Acquiring data, are you kidding me? Faster, please, I’ll miss my bus. www.testlab4apps.com
5. Battery Draining Power consumption is an Achilles’ heel of modern mobile handsets. If 40% of energy is consumed for ads and sync, will your user be happy about it? www.testlab4apps.com
Why do you need my aunt’s address? Does your app require access to contacts, call logs, internal storage etc. Why? It’s just a calculator. Looks like it can’t be trusted. 6. Asking for data you don’t really need www.testlab4apps.com
7. And another crash... 5, 10, 20 minutes after the app starts, it crashes with no reason. It’s even impossible to define the cause. Was this tested before releasing? www.testlab4apps.com
8. As many ads as possible An ad takes half of the home screen, an ad appears on every further step, the user mistakenly pressed the ad banner instead of the button. No, thank you. Uninstall. www.testlab4apps.com
9. Need for too much data By buying the mobile a user also buys a data plan to use the device. Between one using 30 MB and one using 5 MB - which one would you leave in your gadget? www.testlab4apps.com
10. Free that is not really free So, the user installed your app for free. And here begins: buy this map/item/feature, and that one, and this also can’t be done without more money. Users are not eager to spend $5-10 per item in a free app. www.testlab4apps.com
Want to succeed? Here is a magic trick: Be the user of your app aim to bring the best experience to each person on the other side of the smartphone www.testlab4apps.com
Email: email@example.com Phone: +1-212-7960791 www.testlab4apps.com
With the fast evolution of mobile app market software vendors experience more rivalry year by year. How can your mobile apps survive there? When measuring ...
Most application servers come with default connection pool configurations of between 10 and 20. When you ... Top 10 Reasons Why eCommerce Apps Will Fail ...
5 reasons why your consumer health app will fail to change ... 5 reasons why your consumer health app will fail to change ... 10 Ways Artificial ...
5 reasons why the Apple Watch will fail ... Apple Watch; Windows 10; ... The iPod promised a thousand songs in your pocket; ...
It can be frustrating when things don’t go our way, especially when it comes to mobile devices, like the recent 02 disaster many people had to endure.
A mass migration of Microsoft’s installed base to Windows 10 ... reasons why Windows 10 ... apps to work across all their devices. “You ...
Competition is the app stores is extremely aggressive and with thousands more apps being released daily things are not getting any easier. But many ...
... Top 10 reasons why people make SOA fail" was originally published by ... Don't bother with Microsoft Windows 10 until you read ... Google apps ...
The Top 10 Reasons Apple Rejects Apps ... 10 reasons apps get rejected from the App Store during ... review your app in the App ...
Doing so is likely to conflict with their content regulations and have your app rejected, ... 10 Reasons Why Your App Could Be Rejected By Apple