Published on April 25, 2014
10 Life Hacks For Better Productivity SimonGuest,Neudesic
10.Where isyourtime going? » Analyze your calendar - pie chart of your time » Use RescueTime » How much time doing work vs. Facebook?
9. GTD Methodology » Learn GTD (Getting Things Done) Methodology from David Allen » Most people do not have a system for managing their workload » Many people still carry everything in their head
8.Task Organization » Many different task lists around » Experiment with the ones that work with you, and learn to trust it » My favorite is a variant of TaskPaper
7. Capture Ideasatthe RightTime » The best ideas come at some really random times -- Shower, in bed, at grocery store, etc. » Pen and paper by the bed - I thought of this presentation at 5.20am on Sunday! » Email/call myself a task when I'm on the road
6.ApplyAgile Principlestoyour workweek » Weekly sprint to plan week » Daily "standup" to check task list » Regular backlog grooming
5. Learnto Delegate » If there is nothing to learn, and your participation is non critical, delegate » Not direct order, but maybe an opportunity for someone more junior to learn? » Delegate using SMART technique -- Speciﬁc, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely
4. UseTools More Efﬁciently » What are your mundane tasks? » Common tools are so powerful, but underused most of the time » Learn keyboard shortcuts - how much can you do without touching the mouse?
3. Structureyour day » When do you work your best? Morning or Afternoon? -- Structure the day accordingly » Dedicated time for catching up with news/email -- Then shut it all off while you work » For creative/development time, make sure you take breaks -- Pomodoro Technique
2.What'syour hourlyrate? » Set yourself an hourly rate based on your income level » For example, $50 per hour » Would you pay $100 to attend that 2 hour meeting?
1. Mind/BodyConnection » The mind cannot function effectively without good health -- Sleep: Minimum of 8 hours -- Exercise: Everyday -- Food: Diet that improves your mental performance » Don't be frightened to prioritize your health -- Avoid the mindset that 80 hour work week makes you a hero
TopTenAgain --- 10. Where is your time going? --- 9. GTD Methodology --- 8. Task Organization --- 7. Capture Ideas at the Right Time --- 6. Apply Agile Principles to your day --- 5. Learn to Delegate --- 4. Use Tools More Efﬁciently --- 3. Structure your day --- 2. What's your hourly rate? --- 1. Mind/Body Connection
Una explicación detallada de lo que son los Círculos de la Felicidad promovidos po...
http://biialab.org/courses Marca Personal es un programa diseñado para cualquier...
Consultoria em: - Gestão Empresarial; - Gestão Agro Florestal; - Gestão...
Most people struggling to save their marriage are asking this question, “Can a mar...
Curso de Proficiência em Língua Inglesa. Para quem quer se dar bem no exame.
You need to eliminate clutter from your life completely. Clean your house (yes, the bathroom, too). Do the dishes. Fill up the fridge. It's not as scary as ...
To improve your life, ... 10 Quotes You Should Adopt in Your Everyday Life ... Join Lifehack newsletter and we will inspire you to pursue a happier existence.
20 Life Hacks and Tools to Boost Productivity on Your Computer. ... •Better Touch Tool: ... life hacks and ideas that aim to change the world.
We have collected 100 of these practical life hacks into this one big ... 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier ... Don't stay stuck. Do better. I agree I ...
Explore K K's board "Life Hacks" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Life hacks, Productivity and Tips.
Use these tips to hack your life. ... 7 Brain Hacks To Improve Your Productivity ... 10 Things Women Don't Know About Their Bodies ...
PRODUCTIVITY HACKS: (A how-to guidebook to master productivity habits for better life management) (habit building, productivity hacks, time management ...
Effective task management is one aspect of life productivity that ... 10 Tips For Better Life Productivity. ... better about your productivity.
10 Essential Office Hacks to Boost ... good posture can make you feel better about yourself and ... 10 Essential Office Hacks to Boost Productivity.