Published on February 25, 2016
1. 1.Simple and easy to learn This server side scripting language is extremely easy to learn, as compared to other languages. Also, if you are familiar with the syntax of C or Perl, you will learn PHP easily and quickly; all thanks to easy to understand syntax.
2. 2.Supports all servers PHP is so popular and widely used, finding help or documentation for PHP online is extremely easy. The best part is the support is free through forums, PDFs, blogs, and social media.PHP has the largest user base of any scripting language.
3. 3.Freedom When comparing PHP to a language such as ASPX, the level of freedom you get is far superior. As mentioned in reason #2, PHP is open source. You can use any text editor in order to code PHP such as Notebook++, jEdit, Emacs, Bluefish, or even just Notepad if you feel inclined.
4. 4.Cost efficient As you know, PHP is open source, it is free of cost. You need not buy expensive software for it. Your website will be developed in the minimal cost.There are no licenses, restrictions, or royalty fees involved at all. PHP is 100% free for anyone to use.
5. 5.Integration PHP is used for so many web applications and actually powers over 30% of the web. Systems such as MongoDB, Memcache, and Pusher all integrate with PHP. Almost any industry you can think of uses PHP applications in some fashion including banks, hospitals, government, and large corporations.
6. 6.Frameworks The number of PHP frameworks available is even further proof of how strong the PHP community is. Whether you?re looking for database access libraries, session management, or code reuse, you will have no problem finding PHP frameworks to give you a helping hand.
7. 7.Easier to fix problems
8. 8.Scalability Due to the way PHP is built, you can easily increase your cluster size by adding more servers as your projects grow. Whether it is Windows, MacOS, Linux or UNIX; it supports all the major web browsers.
9. 9.Object Oriented PHP actually has the ability to call Java and Windows COM objects. In addition to this, you can create custom classes. Other classes can actually borrow from those custom classes as well which extends the capabilities of PHP even further.
10. 10.Speed PHP uses its own memory, so the workload of the server and loading time gets reduced automatically, which results into the faster processing speed. So, it reduces the development time when it comes to the web apps like eCommerce or CRM.
The articles lists the top 10 benefits and advantages of PHP over any other programming language such as Java, VB.net
What are some of the advantages of PHP over other programming languages ... Written Mar 10, ... What are the benefits of using PHP over other languages for ...
7 Advantages of PHP over other programming languages. ... Google maps or any other, PHP makes it ... over Inheritance) 11 Benefits of Listing Your ...
What is the benefit of using Ruby over other languages? ... of PHP over other programming languages? ... the benefits of JAVA over other object ...
In other languages such ... Through sustained language contact over ... To the right is a table of the world's 10 most spoken languages with ...
The 10 Best Programming Languages to ... There has been a decline in PHP popularity over recent years, due to stiff competition from other languages, ...
... English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (See Article 10 ... http://www.newwomens.net/index.php ... English for speakers of other languages ...
Sakshay Web Technologies Blog. ... Here are a few benefits that have made PHP web development so ... Wikipedia and many other very widely visited websites ...
Benefits of learning a second language ... reading and many other vital ... Bilinguals have stronger control over their attention and are better ...