Published on August 7, 2008
Man’s Origin 06 KNOWING
- How many days did it take God to create the universe? - Is there order and abundance in God’s creation? - Why did God create man in the last day?
- How did God create man? - What material did He use? Genesis 2:7
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
- How was it that God form man? - Is man handmade? - How come He did not speak him into existence like everything else? - Is man the special creation of God?
- Why did God create man on the sixth day? - Who did He create the universe for? - What is the message we get from God? - How did God give life to man? - What is the breath of life? James 2:26
James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
- Where does life comes from? - Can the body live without the spirit? - Who gives and takes away the spirit? - What does God want with the living man? - Does God want man to know Him? - How does He do that? Genesis 2:8
Genesis 2:8 The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.
- What was God doing? - Why did He plant the garden? - Why didn’t He create it?
- What was God teaching Adam? - Don’t we know God for what He does and says? - Who was God creating a place for?
- Was God involved just in the creation of Adam? - Are we just reproduced copies of the first man? Psalms 139:13-18
Psalms 139:13-18 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.
- Did God create each one of us as unique beings? - What do we need to be a being? - Do we need a mind, a will and emotions? - Who does creation belong to?
- What is the first relation we have with God? - What did he order? - Why did God delegate authority on man? - What did God plant in the garden? Genesis 2:9
Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground the LORD God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
- How is everything that God makes for man? - Was every tree that grew fruit good for food? - What are those two other trees? - Are they real or spiritual trees? Genesis 2:15-17
Genesis 2:15-17 Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
- What were God’s instructions? * Man was placed there to tend and keep the garden * God gives man liberty to eat whatever he wants * God commands man not to eat from only one tree and explains why to him
- Did Adam understand God’s instruction? - Why did God place those trees in the garden? - Did God know man was going to disobey? - Was God testing man? - What happened then? Genesis 2:18-20
Genesis 2:18-20 And the LORD God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” Out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was its name. So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him.
- Who discover man’s need? - Who is God for man? - Is not God everything man needs? - Were not all of Adam’s basic needs taken care off? - Why does man has needs? - How many animals named man? - Is man able and intelligent? - What was God response to the need of man? Genesis 2:21-23
Genesis 2:21-23 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”
- How did God create the woman? - What material did He used? - Where does she come from? - Were they both equal before God? - What was man reaction to Gods provision? - Did God establish limits? Genesis 2:24-25
Genesis 2:24-25 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
- Was God establishing marriage? - Why were they not ashamed? - Was there fear, malice, or evil then? - Did Adam understand what death is? - Why didn’t he ask? - Wasn’t he intelligent? - Did Adam believe God?
WHAT DID WE LEARN TODAY? - Man was form by God from the dust of the earth and breath His spirit to give him life. - We are the special creation of God, made into his image and likeness. - We are all unique beings before God. - God planted a garden to teach man by example and placed the forbidden tree to give meaning to their love relationship. - God first noticed the need of Adam for a companion and fulfilled it making the woman out of Adam’s rib. - There were no limits or commandments then. - No sin, no shame. Share your own comment …
Our next lesson: The Garden of Eden
Sony Computer Entertainment has posted a new developer video of No Man’s Sky, bringing viewers behind the scenes at Hello Games with Sean Murray, who ...
'A dog is a man's best friend' proverb with origin and meaning
Nine Men's Morris is a strategy board game for two players that emerged from the Roman Empire.  The game is also known as Nine Man Morris, Mill, Mills ...
Rayman Origins is a side-scrolling platformer, the same style as the original Rayman game. Rayman Origins is playable with up to four local players who may ...
The Origin of the White Man & The Making of a Devil (Part 1) The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan Mosque Maryam Chicago, IL April 23, 1989
Rotary LE90007/06 Limited Edition Mens Les Originales Swiss Automatic Watch
This segment is about black men and their insatiable desire for white women tune in it will be a blast!!!
Even Darwin noted, in On the Origin of Species, that “not a single domestic animal can be named which has not, in some country, drooping ears.”
Farrakhan - White Man's Origin & Terrible Fate ... Origin of the White Man - Part 1 (b) - Duration: 1:06:52. Charles X 192,774 views. 1:06:52